first day in hell

^^^^reader -chans p.o.v^^^^

I awoke with a groan and hit my alarm clock making it stop ringing. I sat up on my bed and stretched out my tired limbs, my body popped and cracked as i walked to my dresser and pulled out a nice, light blue short sleeve shirt, a pale blue skirt, white knee high socks and black boots.

I layed my outfit ony bed and rushed into my bathroom quickly showering, blow drying my hair, brushing my hair and teeth, then putting on my out fit.

Today was the first day after summer break and i had to make a good first impression. I quickly walked into the living room. I saw aunt cassie holding July at the kitchen table "Im so sorry y/n i cant drive you today..i gotta be with July" Aunt cassie said with a smile. "Its fine!" I forced a smile as i grabbed my bag and walked to the front door "Bye aunt cassie by July" i said and before i left i heard july "Say Hi to johnny for meee!" After july said that i walked out and down the stairs of the apartment..poor July dosnt know why johnny stopped coming over for Friday movie night..and she didn't need to know.

I let out a sigh as i walked down the street, the wind blowing ever so slightly. I looked down at the side walk as i trudged down the street that was until i heard a voice

"HEY! Y/n!" I heard Daniel yell out as he rode his bike over to me. "Oh hey Daniel" i muttered avoiding eye contact with him. "Do you uh..wanna hope on? Its easier then walking?" Daniel said as he peddled to the speed of my walking.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes, altho one was bruised from Johnnys beating last night (i cant remember if he had the black eye before or after the dance....)

"Daniel im sorry about last night" i mutterd looking down. Daniel was confused "what do you mean?" He asked looking at me then the road again "i could have stopped Johnny from hurting you.." I whispered as i kicked a rock on the street.

"Wait you know that blonde bimbo?" Daniel asked confused even more "i dated..that blonde bimbo" i said.

At my words Daniel stopped on his bike "you dated that thing??" He asked as his eyes locked onto me. i nodded "he wasnt that bad its just..i caught him kissing my best friend" i said as i fiddled with my thumbs, remebering the night it all happened

It wad dark and stormy and i had just skated over to Johnny's house, i was quite excited as i flipped up my skate board and held it in my hands.

I slowly walked to the door and pushed it open. It was unlocked just like Johnny had said it would be. I giggled as i closed the door and started walking around the house looking for Johnny..that was until..i saw him locking lips with Ali...Ali mills (i think thats how you spell it T^T)

my heart dropped at the sight. I had been dating Johnny for two years! And there i stood watching him and my "best friend" make out.

I dropped my skate board on the ground. It hit the tile floor with a hard thud. Signaling Johnny that I was there.

Johnny pulled away from Ali, his lips where slightly kiss swollen. "Y/n..its not...what it looks like" he breathed out as he looked at me. my eyes filled with tears.

All i could do was turn around and storm off, not listening to Johnny's pleas for me to come back. I lost alot that day, my lover, a friend, a part of me, and..my skate board.

As i stepped out of my thoughts i saw that me and Daniel had made it to the school...or as i call it "hell on earth" i sighed and looked at Daniel "well....you need to go and get your schedule" I said as i ran my hand through my hair.

Daniel nodded then went to walk off before stopping his eyes locked onto something infront of him.

I turned and looked at what he was looking at "Daniel!" I heard Ali say as she ran up to him and wrapped her arms around him "oh i was so worried about you last night!" She wailed out as sje grabbed onto the flannel shirt he was wearing.