alone togeather

^^^^^Y/n-san P.O.V^^^^^
I had made my way to Mr.Miyagi's house since me and Daniel had training..but me being my depressed ass i woke up late and was now 25 minutes late to training. I soon made it to Mr.Miyagi's house and ran to the back yard. I was panting and my chest was fluttering up and down so fast it looked like a humming bird. When I looked around all i saw was Daniel painting the house "uhhhhh Wheres Mr.Miyagi?" I said as i wiped sweat from my brow. Daniel looked at me, he was covered in sweat as he had blue pain splotches on his cheeks. "Oh...he went fishing...told me to paint the house and said you..could find something to do" Daniel said with a huff as he went back to painting. I flopped on the floor and sat there for a minute watching Daniel. Just 2 years ago i was the one waxing the cars and painting the house. I sighed and looked at the perfectly green grass. Then my mind wonderd to Johnny. The man who had broke my heart twice, the man who had made out with my friend, the man who had hurt Daniel. "hey you okay?" i jumped at Daniels voice and closeness. I looked up at him. He had moved from the latter to standing infront of me. "Im fine Daniel" I said as i wiped my eyes and stood up. "Hey..i know it hurts...what happened at the country club" Daniel said as he cupped my face. "Itll all be okay...we have each other" Daniel said with a smile. I only nodded. Daniel let me go and walked back to the latter. I sighed again as i started walking around trying to find something to do...but nothing....so i just started doing a random warm up miyagi had taught me. I used my arms and legs to pretend to block punches and kicks. I was moving back wards and I didnt even notice. Soon my foot went too far back on a edge and o fell.....right into a pond Mr. Miyagi had. My head and body went under water, but I quickly resurfaced. I spit water out my mouth. Then i heard Daniel laughing "Shut up Daniel!" I said with a laugh as i hoisted myself up out the pond. "Why? It was funny!" He said as he held the paint brush to the house. "Your a dumbass" i hissed out giggling. "I'm a dry dumbass" he said chuckling. Me and Johnny never joked like this....maybe Johnny was never my fling..but someone i was blinded for. Those thoughts ran through my mind as i walked inside to grab a towel.
~~time skip by Y/n falling in the pond~~~~
Night soon fell and Daniel was bitching. "He tought you Karate and me! Im here painting a WHOLE house! my arm is so sore i cant even move it!!" Daniel cried out as he plobbed to the floor next to me. He leaned his head on my shoulder "why is he doing thirds?!" He said as he looked up at me with those dame Hazle eyes. I sighed "in due time youll see" I said as i looked down at him. I wanted to kiss him....WAIT y/n no! Don't think that! I argued with myself as Daniel moved his body closer to mine. "Y/n?" Daniel asked, i humbed out showing him i was listening to him "why did you date Johnny?" He said as he took his head off my shoulder and sat infront of me. I looked at the floor avoiding eye contact "i was blinded by his good looks and charms not to see him how he really was" i said as i looked up at him. In a flash Daniel grabbed my face and put his lips onto mine. My eyes widened and i froze. he pulled away as quick as he could "i am so Sorry! Fuck I dont know what came over me i-" I cut Daniel off by cupping his face and kissing him back. Daniel soon wrapped his good arm around my waist. "Y/n-San Daniel-San!" I heard Mr.Miyagi's voice ring out. I quickly pulled away from Daniel and moved away from him to look at Mr.Miyagi. Miyagi only shook his head with a small smole before starting to walk off. "Mr.Miyagi!" Daniel yelled as he jumped to his feet and ran to Miyagi who was looking at the house paint. "Missed spot" Miyagi said as he pointed to a spot on the house. "Listen Mr.Miyagi its like 9 at night. My arm is so sore i cant move it and all your doing is making me do YOURE chores while saying "ooohhh I'm teaching you Karate"!" Daniel said as he held his arm. Miyagi only looked at him "i mean you taught Y/n karate why not me?!" Daniel said looking back at me then Miyagi. Mr.Miyagi soon lifted his hand and put it on Daniels hurt arm. Then boom outta no where he could move it. I sat on the ground and watched them. "Now show me...sand da floor." Miyagi said. Daniel couched down on the floor. "Ai!" Miyagi said and motioned for Daniel to stand. Daniel stood and looked at Miyagi confused "show me Sand Da Floor" Miyagi said. Daniel went to the floor again. I giggled at his stupidity. "Ai ai!" Miyagi said again and Daniel stood "He wants you to show him the Motion!" I yelled. Daniel nodded and started doing circles in the air. After that i zoned out knowing that Miyagi would show him that all the chores hes done is a block for karate and blah blah blah! I laied back as i heard Mr.Miyagi yell as He threw punches at Daniel. Today's been one hell of a ride. First i was late, then fell into the pond and then Daniel kissed me.....how am i suppose to act about this?.....

(The time line in this is shiiiitttt BUT im rewatching Karate kid so future chapters WILL be atleast 95% accurate with a few changes!~Thumper)