the purple skate board

^^^^^^^Johnny p.o.v^^^^^^

After school i drove home and instantly went to my room.

The girl i loved wouldnt even let me explain what had happened. Instead shed rather hang out with Daniel!

I groand and ran my hands through my hair as i paced around my room. Then my eyes landed on it....her old purple skate board.

I walked over to it and picked it up. The purple paint was chipping off and one of the four wheels was loose. My mind became flooded with memories of that girl, the way she laughed, how her eyes would light up when I was around, how her h/c H/l (hair color and hair length) hair fell perfectly without her even trying, the way shed laugh when she was watching me train.

A sigh left my lips as i flopped on my bed, holding the skate board close. She was my girl and i wasnt gonna let some cunt take her from me.

But then again....she wouldnt even talk to me...i didn't mean to kiss Ali, she forced her way onto me. I remember how it all happened

I had just invited Y/n over to watch some movies with me. It was raining and I tried to het her to let me come pick her up, but she kept saying that she would come just so for me to just stay home.

So i unlocked my front door and waited on her. After 30 minutes i heard the door creek open. Thinking it was y/n i rushed to the door only to see a rain drenched Ali "oh Johnny think god your here!" Ali said as she wrapped her arms around me.

I huffed and pulled her off of me "what do you want?" I asked as i looked down at her "well..its raining Johnny..so wont you be a gental men and let me stay" she said.

Those words rolled out her mouth like a poison. I sighed "but i just invited Y/n over.." i said as i crossed my arms "But me and her are Friends Johnny..she wouldnt mind you helpping out a friend" Ali said as she moved her wet hair from her face.

I sighed "yeah...your right l..come on" i said as i grabbed her wrist and started walking. I walked her to my room "go in, dry yourself and grab a thing of clothes" I said as i let her go and walked to the living room.

My foot tapped the ground as i waited for Y/n. I nervously looked out the window hopeing to see her...but all i saw where trees dancing violently in the wind.

I should have went a got her. I put my palm on the cold glass before i felt a hand on my shoulder "Johnny...are you okay?" Ali asked as i turned and looked at her "yeah..im just waiting for Y/n" i muttered out looking back at the window.

"Why dont you stop talking about her for a minute" Ali said as she wrapped her arms around my neck "Ali get-" i was cut off by her lips on mine.

My eyes widened and my body froze...its crazy a girl had stunned me. That was until i heard a thud on the ground. I pushed Ali off and looked past her only to see Y/n.

Her body was shaking, she was drenched in rain, and her skate board was on the floor "y-y/n its not what it looks like!" I said as i pushed passed Ali trying to get to Y/n.

But she stormed out the house "Please Babe dont go!" I yelled as i walked to the front door,seeing y/n walk down the rain drenched sidewalk "Please i can explain!" I yelled, but she just ignored me.

I sighed and looked down...for once..i had fucked up. I felt tesrs rise in my eyes as i turned to look at Ali.

"This...this is your fault!" I hissed out as i stared at her. "Johnny..im sorry i dont know what came over me" she said...she was playing victim here. "Dont play dumb! You knew what you where doing!" I yelled, my voice echoed off the walls.

Ali fiddled with her thumbs "im sorry" she said..her voice was shaking "you made my one true love hate me" I said as i pointed to the door "out" I said coldly as i could.

I saw Ali's face drop. "But Johnny...its raining" she said as she put on her doll eyes "does it look like i give two shits? OUT!" i yelled. Ali started crying as she looked at me.

Did i feel bad..a bit but she also kissed me..in front of y/n. Ali slowly walked out my house and looked back at me before i slammed the door shut.

A tear rolled down my face as i picked up y/n's purple skate board...

I layed on my bed running my fingers over the chipping paint...thinking about Y/n...she was most likely with Daniel.

I growled at the thought of them two together. The thought of him touching, kissing, and laughing with her made my blood boil. She was MY girl...and I was going to get her back! I put the skate board back in the corner of my room and walked out.

I walked out my house and made my way to the apartments. "Apartment 19" i muttered as i walked around looking.

Then i found it. The old dry rotting door. I knocked on the door. "Auntiee someones at the doorrrr" i heard july say. In a flash the door was open and i was met with the over weight figure of Aunt Cassie.

cassie gasped "Johnny!" I mentally rolled my eyes "is uh...y/n here?" I asked as i tapped my foot on the hard floor.

"Oh..im sorry Johnny..she went over to apartment 20 a few minutes ago...shes been hanging out with this boy..i think hes names Daniel...Yeah! Daniel" cassie said with a frown.

I turned on my heels and stormed to apartment 20, knocking hard on the door. Soon a lady opened the door.

"Uh...can i help you?" She said out of breath as she wiped sweat from get brow. "Is a girl named Y/n here?" I asked with my arms crossed "um no....she left with my son a minute ago...they said something about...the boy Johnny and how there gonna stop him by learning Karate
" the lady said wiping her palms on her jeans.

All i saw was red, but i forced a smile "Thanks Ma'am" at that i stormed back to my motor bike. My heart was pounding in my ears....that Daniel boy...will pay......

(Hellloooooo i hope everyone is having a great day..and beeing honest i thought of this while playing video games uwu
Also to anyone wanting to know..please dont call me Daniel simp. Call me Thumper...ANYWAY this was chapter....4..i think..of "the kid in room 20" and so far...Johnnys getting more pissed at the thought of his girl with another guy...stay tuned to see..who get the girllllll
Goodbyeeee~~~~)