Halloween dance

^^^^^3rd person P.o.v^^^^^

Y/n and Daniel had been going to school for about a week now the Halloween dance was tomorrow.

Y/n wanted to ask Daniel to go with her, but she knew he liked Ali, Hell shes all he ever talked about! Ali this Ali that! Y/n sighed.

She had caught feelings for Daniel... but he was into Ali.....the girl who stole her first boyfriend..now she was stealing Daniel.

For the past week Y/n tried to make plans with Daniel, but he also said "sorry me and Ali are going somewhere".

Y/n sat outside her apartment with a cigarette pressed between her lips. The smoke help hide how she was feeling...she felt less then human...she felt like she wasnt enough for anyone...she was always over looked by every one.

Y/n blew smoke from her cold lips as she leaned her head back, not hearing the foot steps beside her.

"Y/n-San!" Mr. miyagi's voice rang out from beside Y/n. The girl jumped and the cigarette fell to the concert.

Mr. Miyagi steped on the cigarette "Y/n-San..why smoke that? It hurt old man feelings" Mr. Miyagi said as he placed his hand over his heart.

Y/n said "im stressed". Mr. Miyagi let out a sigh "come" he said as he started walking. Y/n stood from her place on the floor and followed Miyagi.

He led her down the stairs and to his room. When they walked in she saw Daniel sitting there looking at a head band.

Y/n felt pain arise in her as she looked at Daniel..the boy she knew she could never get with..because she wasnt enough.

Daniel lifted his head and looked at the girl "oh hey y/n" Daniel said with a smile. that smile normally made her warm inside but this time it only made her sad.

"hey Daniel" Y/n choked out "Y/n-san. Daniel- San come." Miyagi said as he motioned for the two teens to follow him. They compiled.

Miyagi grabbed a thing of keys and walked out the room with Daniel and Y/n following after.

Miyagi led them to a car where all three of them got in, Miyagi in the drivers seat, Daniel in the passenger side, and Y/n in the back.

The engine roared to life as Miyagi put the keys in. They drove for 15 minutes before making it to a house

"Mr. Miyagi who's uh house is this?" Daniel asked. Y/n already knew where they where at "Miyagi house" Miyagi said as he took the keys out and got out the car.

They all walked to the back of the house into the small training area. Y/ns stress melted away as she saw the beauty of the place.

She let out a happy sigh as she took in the fresh air, the air that wasnt filled with talking and smoke. "woah...this place is beautiful" Daniel said as he looked around.

"Yes it is..
Y/n-san...come here" Miyagi said as he stood a few feet away. Y/n walked to mr. Miyagi. "We practice...help stress away better then smoke devils" (IDK I THINK HE WOULD SAY THAT XD)

y/n laughed a bit as she got in her position. Miyagi was always there when Y/n had her break downs...thats why she learned karate. It was a stress relief for her. Miyagi instructed her and told her what blocks to do.

Little did Y/n know..Daniel had his eyes locked on her. In Daniels eyes...she was perfect.

After 20 minutes of training Y/n flopped down on the grass, sweat beading off her head. "Wow" Daniel muttered under his breath.

The three started talking and soon Miyagi brought up the dance "so..tell about Halloween dance...miyagi heard you mutter about" Miyagi said as he fixed one of the bushes on the yard.