༻𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫 𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐚 𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 ༺

NAME:

NAME:

Fleur Druella Lestrange

AGE:

18

GENDER:

Female

SEXUALITY:

Bisexual

BLOOD STATUS:

Pureblood

APPEARANCE:

Adeline Rudolph

PERSONALITY:

Fleur is the only daughter of Bellatrix and Rodolphus Lestrange something that she is not incredibly proud of. The one thing you must know about her is that she is not her parents or her godparents {the Malfoy's}, she doesn't even believe in all that bloody purity nonsense. In fact despite being as cunning and mischievous as they come Fleur does have a bit of a Gryffindor streak to her. She enjoys sneaking out and exploring the muggle world, tending to find them interesting along with fascinating.

She is a badass girl with a big heart, despite that though this girl does have a bit of a bitchy snarky side to her something which she got from her father. She is brave, courageous and downright reckless especially when it comes to protecting her friends and the people that she cares about. Fleur is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world. Fleur is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off.

Fleur is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her. She is extremely powerful when it comes to using not only her wit but also her magic in battle.

WAND:

11 inches, Rowan Wood, Thunderbird Tail Feather

CLASSES TAKING:

She is taking Advanced Potions and Alchemy, Advanced Charms, Herbology, DADA, Protection and Healing, Transfiguration, Runic Magic 101, Study of Ancient Runes, Ancient Studies, Wandless Magic 101 and Advanced Flying

SCHOOL HOUSE:

Slytherin

PATRONUS:

Dragon

BOGGART:

Her mother, Bellatrix

ANIMAGUS:

currently unknown

OTHER:

- She has multiple tattoos hidden on her body as a way of rebelling against her crazy mother and father.
- Fleur also prefers fashionable muggle clothing over some wizarding clothes, though she has enlisted a famous witch designer to help her bring this style of clothes into their world.
- Is the Captain and Seeker of the Slytherin Quidditch team