༻ 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 ༺

NAME: 

NAME: 

Eclipsa Keres Balthasar

NICKNAME:

Sia, E, Lune, Dragon Bitch

MEANING:

𝘌𝘤𝘭𝘪𝘱𝘴𝘢 - means eclipse
𝘒𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘴 - a greek name which means evil spirits

AGE:

Twenty One

GENDER:

Female

SEXUALITY:

Bisexual

APPEARANCE:

Eclipsa is a deadly beauty with long platnium blond wavy hair and sharp gray eyes that appear to look deep into ones soul. Blood red lips and an incredible style to match, Eclipsa can often be seen wearing dark colours rather then light. She is much shorter then ether of her brothers but her intense personality seems to make up for her lack of height. 
Jenny Boyd

DEMON FORM:

DEMON FORM:

ABILITIES:

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘰𝘯, Eclipsa being a powerful demon and the daughter of two powerful demons makes it natural her abilities would be rare and rare they are. With the wind on her side she can create a soft breeze or a strong wind storm, She can help someone breathe or strip the air from their lungs, her power is not something to take lightly.

𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘥𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥, Eclipsa was kissed by darkness the moment she was born, as a child shadow figures would surround her and that power only be stronger as she grew. Eclipsa has the ability to bend shadows to her will and create figures from them to using them as spies, she has many endless possibilities with this ability.

PERSONALITY:

Eclipsa Balthasar is someone you do not want to mess with snarky, sarcastic and with a habit of angering people in high places often. This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do, especially if they find out that not only does she have a powerful father but also powerful siblings as well. Eclipsa is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper.

She does a lot of things with different intentions, and can secretly do a lot while putting on the facade of a "spoilt princess". She doesn't care about rules and is willing to break the law to get things done. She is also deadlier than she lets on, having a downright rebellious and reckless streak to her. Eclipsa is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

Eclipsa is known to be well a monster, those who don't know her or are not close to her often tend to fear Eclipsa. Though to those that have gained Eclipsa's friendship she tends to be rather protective of to the point where she isn't afraid to rain down her wrath on those that harm these people. Eclipsa is cold, ruthless and unpredictable force of nature, it is with the aforementioned traits that she is able to carry out inhumane acts with little to no remorse. She has very little respect for authority figures of any allegiance, including her own father and will actively disobey orders in order to further her own goals.

 She has very little respect for authority figures of any allegiance, including her own father and will actively disobey orders in order to further her own goals

LIKES:

𝘊𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘦 - Eclipsa loves coffee she would ether have it as dark and black as her soul or extremely creamy with a dash of hazelnut liquor

𝘋𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘊𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘦 -This princess adores chocolate especially dark chocolate and often tries to sneak into her elder brothers room to steal some of his stash

𝘏𝘦𝘳 𝘚𝘪𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 - She loves and cares for her siblings and is also very protective of themWhite Wine- She prefers it over red, especially when the stuff is nicely chilled with some ice

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘣𝘢𝘵 - Eclipsa is very skilled in combat and has trained herself in many ways of battle. Including hand to hand, sword fighting and more if someone asks her to spar she would often accept

DISLIKES:

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘎𝘰𝘥𝘴 -She just thinks of them as stuck up babies who don't know when to shut up

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 - Thinks the whole thing is stupid

𝘈𝘶𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺 - Eclipsa can be seen disobeying and pissing off authority constantly 

𝘙𝘶𝘭𝘦𝘴 - Eclipsa hates following rules, hence why she is seen disobeying them constantly

THOUGHTS ON THE WAR:

THOUGHTS ON THE SELECTION:

BREIF HISTORY:

THEME SONGS*:

OTHER: