༻ 𝐥𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚 𝐧𝐚𝐳𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐤𝐲 ༺

𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑲 

𝑷𝑨𝑪𝑲 

Whiteash

𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑲 

Head Hunter

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬 

Leila Elarian Nazyalensky

𝑨𝑮𝑬

24

 𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹 

Female

𝑭𝑨𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑨𝑰𝑴 

Amita Suman

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀 

Lelia Nazyalensky is someone you do not want to mess with snarky, sarcastic and with a habit of angering people in high places often. This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do. She is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world.

Lelia can be a cold, ruthless and unpredictable force of nature, it is with the aforementioned traits that she is able to carry out inhumane acts with little to no remorse. She is not afraid to let this side of herself loose especially when it comes to her ambitions. Lelia is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off. But she also hides this scary side of herself behind the vision of the beautiful elegant noble birthed woman that most believe her to be.

She is occasionally seductive and charming when she wants to be, but generally prefers to remain open to the people she has an affection for. Lelia is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

Lelia is brilliant at masking her emotions and playing different roles, and has a hotheaded temper when provoked. She has an unwavering loyalty to those who have earned her trust, and a deep hatred towards those who have broken it.

She is kind at heart though, especially to those who have earned her friendship and loyalty have seen this softer side of her.

𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑺 

━  acrobatics
━ type rope walking
 ━ alcohol
 ━  being feared
━  dancing
 ━ her knives
━  fighting
━ sěx
━ a good cup of tea or glass of wine
 ━ she doesn't mind not being in control in the bedroom  

𝑫𝑰𝑺𝑳𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑺 

━ idiots 
━ taking orders from anyone she isn't loyal to
━  anyone who threatens those she's close to
━ plain food
━ men who think a female can't fight
━ weakness
━ beer 
━ slavery 

𝑭𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑺 

━  thunderstorms

𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀

tba

𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑪𝑺

 𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳 𝑻𝑯𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑯𝑻𝑺

Leila thinks that Blueridge is a bunch of posh princesses who wouldn't know a battle even if they had seen one. She thinks that it is ridiculous that they follow the humans fashions and norms, along with their courting methods.

 She thinks that it is ridiculous that they follow the humans fashions and norms, along with their courting methods