༻ 𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐟𝐫𝐚 𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 ༺

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

Siofra Molly Solaris Aveline

𝑵𝑰𝑪𝑲𝑵𝑨𝑴𝑬

Sio, Fra, Sia, Fairy, Scary Dragon Girl, Little Dragon, Daenerys Targaryen and Dragon Bitch

𝑨𝑮𝑬

22

𝑮𝑬𝑵𝑫𝑬𝑹

Female

𝑺𝑬𝑿𝑼𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

Bisexual
(leans towards both genders and is not afraid to make that knowledge public)

𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 𝑺𝑻𝑨𝑻𝑼𝑺

Pureblood

𝑨𝑷𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑹𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬

Abigail Cowen

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

𝑷𝑬𝑹𝑺𝑶𝑵𝑨𝑳𝑰𝑻𝒀

Siofra Aveline is not someone well anyone would want to mess with, as not only is she scary as hell but she is not afraid to set her dragons on you if you piss her off. She has a habit of getting into trouble, even if she doesn't want to cause trouble but maybe thats because of the bit of a reckless streak she has. She is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world. Siofra is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off.

But she also hides this scary side of herself behind the vision of the beautiful elegant noble birthed woman that most believe her to be. No one would even know that Siofra actually grew up playing around in mud with newborn dragons, she even has the scars to prove it.

She is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative when she needs to be. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do, especially with how sharp tongued and mean she can get when angry.

𝑾𝑨𝑵𝑫

10 1/2 inches, Aspen wood with a Dragon Heartstring core. Despite this wand being incredibly beautiful almost appearing like ivory twisting around a rose quartz centre, you can see a few bite marks along its hilt along with a small ashy burn.

𝑩𝑨𝑪𝑲𝑺𝑻𝑶𝑹𝒀

tba

𝑷𝑬𝑻𝑺

She would say Esmerelda, The Hungarian Horntail she helped raise from birth after they lost her mother to a deadly sickness but unfortunately she can't bring a dragon to school. So instead she brings her pet Valravn, Hades with her.

Siofra also owns a small grey cat named Merlin, A small Long Earred Owl which her older brother named Edwina. Along with two Newborn dragons she helped give birth to before the start of the new school year, she named the female Hera and the male Hercules.

𝑨𝑬𝑺𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑻𝑰𝑪*

𝑶𝑻𝑯𝑬𝑹

━ Siofra's parents are both French, moving from the beautiful countrysides of France to America when she was five to takeover the Dragon Sanctuary that was about to go under
━ Her father is a very large muscular looking man with a long scar running down over one eye, but even though her appears scary he is actually a big teddy bear