༻ 𝐳𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐚 ༺

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄

Zahira Al Asaad

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒

Z, Ira

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐀𝐆𝐄

Twenty Three

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑

Female

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐒𝐄𝐗𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Bisexual

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌

Iffat

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐍𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐓𝐘 & 𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

𝘈𝘉𝘠𝘚𝘚 𝘋𝘜𝘕𝘌𝘚 ━ The Abyss Dunes is a desert Kingdom where sand stretches for miles, it is hot and rather baron which makes finding civilization for other Kingdoms who travel through her nearly impossible sometimes. The people of the Abyss Dunes have darker features and they often pray to a series of gods who they believe gave birth to their land. It is known to be harsh, not only in its climate but in the way the people live. Those of higher status are often known to be living in the lap of luxury but those who are of lower status often have to fight and thieve for resources they need to live upon. This kingdom is more traditional with their values such as covering up and no dating or such before marriage. They do not have a big army either like some of the other Kingdoms do, instead they have an elite force of warriors that are trained in stealth along with to hide in the shadows. These warriors serve the royal family as their personal bodyguards, assassins and ninjas.

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍

𝘈𝘉𝘠𝘚𝘚𝘌𝘓  ━ The language of the people of the Abyss Dunes, it is not one that is commonly spoken by those who live beyond the desert kingdom

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘 |

Zahira Al Asaad is someone you do not want to mess with snarky, sarcastic and with a habit of angering people in high places often. This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do. She is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world.

Zahira can be a cold, ruthless and unpredictable force of nature, it is with the aforementioned traits that she is able to carry out inhumane acts with little to no remorse. She is not afraid to let this side of herself loose especially when it comes to her ambitions. Zahira is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off. But she also hides this scary side of herself behind the vision of the beautiful elegant noble birthed woman that most believe her to be.

She is occasionally seductive and charming when she wants to be, but generally prefers to remain open to the people she has an affection for. Zahira is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

Zahira is brilliant at masking her emotions and playing different roles, and has a hotheaded temper when provoked. She has an unwavering loyalty to those who have earned her trust, and a deep hatred towards those who have broken it.

She is kind at heart though, especially to those who have earned her friendship and loyalty have seen this softer side of her.

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘

𝘈𝘐𝘠𝘈𝘕𝘈 𝘈𝘓 𝘈𝘚𝘈𝘈𝘋 ━ Zahira's mother, a woman who was once one of the King's mistresses before she was killed off by the king for hiding the fact that she was pregnant with his child. This was after she had sent Zahira off to her sister for her daughters own protection as she didn't want her to be raised by the cruel man that was her father. Not that it helped her daughter anyway as she ended up in slavery after being captured for stealing food and medicine for her sick and dying aunt. Zahira also ended up being sold to a member of the royal family, being forced to dance and serve the crown prince, her half brother, as he back her master well that is until she and her best friend escaped him.

𝘛𝘈𝘓𝘈 𝘈𝘓 𝘈𝘚𝘈𝘈𝘋 ━ Zahira's aunt now deceased, Tala raised Zahira as her very own child until she fell sick with a deadly disease. Something that she died of and caused Zahira to be sold into slavery at the age of five due to stealing medicine for her aunt

━ Zahira's father,

━ Zahira's older brother .... and former master,

━ Zahira's other older brother

━ Zahira's younger twin brothers,

━ Zahira's four other brothers

━  Zahira's four other brothers

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘
tba

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓

The Court of Miracles

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐐𝐔𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐒
things your character would say

。⋆。˚☽ 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑
anything we missed?