༻ 𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐮𝐫 2.0 ༺

Tribe/Species:

Tribe/Species:

Cantrell/Shapeshifters

Name:

Amity Luna De Fleur

Nicknames:

Ams, Mity, A

Age:

Twenty - One

Year:

Four

Gender:

Female

Sexuality:

Bisexual

Face Claim:

Sadie Soverall

Personality:

Amity is well the family disappointment to her parents, she is nothing like her gentleman like older brother or even like her genius younger brother. She is a rebel who likes doing things her own way even though her parents want her to act like the lady of noble birth she is meant to be. Amity has a habit of getting into trouble, even if she doesn't want to cause trouble but maybe thats because of the bit of a reckless streak she has. She is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world. Amity is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off.

Amity can actually act like the lady her parents want to be at times, but she prefers not to put the stuffy stuck up facade. As in all honesty acting like the noble polite docile lady her parents want her to be is a bore and not a thing like the real Amity. She is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative when she needs to be. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do, especially with how sharp tongued and mean she can get when angry. She does a lot of things with different intentions, and can secretly do a lot while putting on the facade of a "stupid rich girl". She doesn't care about rules and is willing to break the law to get things done. Despite this she is still has a kind heart, which is something that is rarely shown.

Backstory:

tba

Other:

- Childhood friends with Aleksander Staggs and Rowena Belov
- Elderblood, her mother is a member of the high council

- Childhood friends with Aleksander Staggs and Rowena Belov- Elderblood, her mother is a member of the high council