༻ 𝐜𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐚 ༺

𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗘 

The Lioness

𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 

House Lannister
though she originally was born from house blackfyre

𝗙𝗨𝗟𝗟 𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘 

Circe Minerva Reina

𝗡𝗜𝗖𝗞𝗡𝗔𝗠𝗘𝗦 

tba

𝗧𝗜𝗧𝗟𝗘𝗦 

Lady Circe, The Lioness, Lady of the Lion Court, 

𝗚𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 

Female

𝗦𝗘𝗫𝗨𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 

Bisexual

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 

Holliday Grainger

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 

𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘 𝗗𝗘𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗟𝗦 

Circe has a small scar right above her eyebrow that she got when she was a child. She also has a birthmark that strangely appears to look like a dragon right on her rib cage.

𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗬 

Circe is someone you do not want to mess with snarky, sarcastic and with a habit of angering people in high places often. This girl is headstrong, determined, cunning and incredibly manipulative. Facing her wrath is something most people do not want to do. She is known to be beautiful yet slightly intimidating, especially when it comes down to her temper. She is sharp tongued, incredibly feisty and yet at the same time can be the kindest person in the world.

Circe can be a cold, ruthless and unpredictable force of nature, it is with the aforementioned traits that she is able to carry out inhumane acts with little to no remorse. She is not afraid to let this side of herself loose especially when it comes to her ambitions. Circe is the type of person who is not afraid to let out her inner sarcastic bitch out on those who piss her off. But she also hides this scary side of herself behind the vision of the beautiful elegant noble birthed woman that most believe her to be.

She is occasionally seductive and charming when she wants to be, but generally prefers to remain open to the people she has an affection for. Circe is very protective of the people that she holds dear to her and would do anything and everything just to protect those people. She is a fierce enemy to have and will not go down easily as she uses not only her skill but smarts as well to take down those who belittle her.

Circe is brilliant at masking her emotions and playing different roles, and has a hotheaded temper when provoked. She has an unwavering loyalty to those who have earned her trust, and a deep hatred towards those who have broken it.

𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬 

tba

𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥