Chapter 1: God and wishes

(3rd POV)

In a room filled with only stars and darkness. In the darkness, there is a young boy sitting on a wooden chair

??? :"Where am I?? What Happened To Me???"

He Asks Himself While Looking To The Right And To The Left

Y/n:"Ah.. I remember.. I just died.. How's the boy's condition? I hope he's okay."

He said and looked back in front of him and he couldn't find any light there or anything. There's only darkness and stars here.

He had just saved a boy just before getting hit by a Truck-kun. He Is Now Dead So He Doesn't Know The Condition Of The Boy Especially At This Time. Even though he's dead, he still thinks about the boy. He Hopes The Boy Is Safe After He Is Rescued.

Y/n:"I hope no more cars will hit him. Ah dammit, why should I think about other people?"

He asked himself again. He was confused why he still thinks about the boy even though he is dead.

Y/n:"And where is this?? Am I really alone here. This kind of thing should usually be in the novels I read, in a few moments there will be gods approaching me." *Mutters Casually*

Y/n:"Hellooooo!! Is There anyone here?? Please Answer Me!"

Y/n Speaks in a Pretty Loud Voice

Then a black portal like a black hole in outer space appeared right in front of him. It Surprised Him

Y/n:"What's this black vortex? It look's like a black hole."

He said when he saw the black energy vortex in front of him

??? :"Oh it's just a soul."

Someone's voice could be heard from within that energy vortex.

And then a middle aged old man came out from within the black energy vortex and stood right in front of Y/n. Y/n Looks Surprised.

God:"Hmm, What's Up Young One?" He Asked Y/n.

Y/n:"No, I'm Just Surprised That A being Like You Exists In real life. Do you know? I'm Not Believing in Gods in Real Life. But what I said at that time was proven wrong when I saw you." Y/n replied

God:"Ho-ho, I guess so."

He Reply while stroking his beard

Y/n:"Don't just talk so short, say something, like where is this. Or where was I put. I'm dead and I'm in this strange place." Y/n said to the middle-aged grandfather in front of him

God:"This is my room, here is after death. Your sins will be counted here. Likewise with your karma. Then let me examine the size of your sins."

Y/n:"Okay, do as you please" answer Y/n with a little afraid.

Y/n:'Well, most likely I'll be thrown into hell. I've committed many sins in my past life. Like contradicting my parents and so on. I don't expect my karma to be more than my sins.' Y/n said in his mind.

God:"Ho-ho is that so? But your karma is more than your sins. You get this karma from helping a little kid who was almost hit by a truck." He replied.

Y/n:"Eh Is That True? So Have You Decided Where To Take Me? To Heaven?" Y/n Asked.

God:"Of course you do, your karma is more high Compared to your Sins. So don't think that you will go to hell. Surely You Will Enter Heaven." He replied.

God:"Okay... I will give you two choices. First you will enter into heaven. There you will get eternal life, as well as meet your deceased relatives or parents."