Chapter 12: The defeat of trihexa

(3rd POV)

You can see a bright red aura in the midst of the current war, the radiance comes from God. He uses Forbidden Magic in which he will gain strong power, but in return his age will gradually disappear. He changed the life energy into his magic energy, so that's why the magic was called forbidden magic.

Y/n:"His Age Continues to Reduce." Says Y/n.

Shiva:"That's His Forbidden Magic." Reply Shiva.

They both watched it from a distance above the air, While Other Views Also Immediately Changed. All Those Who Was Watching Y/n And Shiva Now Turn Towards The God Of The Bible And Trihexa And of course many of them were surprised to hear from Gilgamesh that his age continued to decrease with time, Shiva also said it was forbidden magic.

Azazel:"It's something that can't be predicted, huh." Say Azazel.

He should have done that, he had tried everything before but nothing worked, so only the Forbidden Magic was the only way to defeat the Apocalypse Beast Emperor or the Apocalypse Beast, shock was also etched on Trihexa's face.

At the same time, the two clashing celestial dragons headed towards the biblical God, God immediately grabbed the two celestial dragons until they couldn't move at all, after gripping them, God opened a dimensional gap, but the dimension was different from the usual dimensional gap, the dimension was blue. .

God:"You guys messed up too much, be thankful that I didn't kill you. I made both of you Sacred Gears, Boosted Gears and Divine Dividing, that's your names." Says God to Ddraig who has become a gauntlet and Albion Tang has become two bright blue wings, they are inserted into the Sacred Gear Bubble. Like Gate Of Babylon Before It Was Owned By Gilgamesh, After Putting It In A Sacred Gear Bubble. God then moved the bubble using his telekinesis ability and then threw the two bubbles into the dimension.

God:"I Throw You Into The [Dimension of Destiny], And Fate Will Determine Your Future Owners." God continue.

Then He Closed His [Dimension of Destiny], Then He Looked Back At His Enemy Behind. Trihexa didn't attack from behind because he thought it was a disgusting thing to do, how could a creature of his level do something like that.

Then God enlarged his body with his strength, his body grew rapidly and Now that his body is as tall as Great Red, slightly smaller than Trihexa, Michael and the other Great Seraphs can't do anything at this time, their master is using forbidden magic that will drain the life of his use. They Don't Dare To Tell Their Master To Stop, God Only Smiles When He Knows Their Worry About Him.

The energy that also swelled with God's body and made the forest around this area burnt. The Mountain Is Also Very Small Compared To Him And Trihexa, God who didn't want to waste any more time immediately attacked Trihexa with that right punch. Trihexa was blown far into the sky, God then made horses because he wanted to use his magic.

God:"[The Ten Thousand Of Heavenly Dragons]" Blue Fire Appeared Around The Both Hands Of The God Of The Bible, Then He Raised Both Hands Back And Punched The Air Simultaneously, And Then Four Dragons Appeared From Both Hands, The Dragons Were Red And Blue, Both Dragons It then heads towards Trihexa.

The blue and red dragon then hit 666 with a bang, then God appeared beside him, he immediately hit Trihexa with the blue energy still in both hands, the blue fire burned Trihexa And it can be seen also, his regeneration is quite slow compared to before, the attack is effective, God then immediately launches hundreds of physical attacks.

And the final blow was so strong that it sent 666 flying far into the sky and reaching outer space, God flew straight away without using his wings, his speed was extraordinary, maybe he was faster than sound.