Chapter 19:Meeting Azazel Again

Now Gilgamesh Is In France And Of course He Came Here Using His Teleportation Ability. It's been two days since he arrived in this modern era. He is no stranger to the atmosphere of this world because he has visited thousands of modern worlds in the past Ten Thousand Multiverse, Because Besides Fantasy World, There There Is Also A World With A Modern Atmosphere Like This.

For Gilgamesh's Current Position, He Is In This French Country's Urban Streets And The Streets Are Filled With The number of people who are active as usual. And most of these people are people who are on their way to work or school. Many women glance at him because of his good looks But Gilgamesh Was Not At All Interested And Noticed These women, he is tired of women. Why think of people who only glance at the physique, after all, he can create women as he pleases. So Women Like Them Are Not At All Attractive. He's thing is more important than the girls.

Currently Thinking What To Do At This Time. Is He Better To Do Business Or What? He kept thinking as he walked through the bustling city with a can of drink in his right hand. He occasionally sipped the drink he was holding while continuing to walk. He Finally Decided To Create A Restaurant Located In Kuoh City Later. He Is Also Thinking To Create A Restaurant In This French Country. But That's Still He Thinks Until Now. Then he saw a very large television screen attached to the top of the building.

"What's the News of the Day?"

[An Explosion Found In The Amazon Jungle]

His face, which was just ordinary, instantly gloomy. The news must have been about the explosion two days ago, at which time Gilgamesh blew up the Amazon jungle out of anger at not understanding the tribal language, And Finally 90% Amazon Forest Area filled with flames. And of course the fire was the result of Gilgamesh's actions.

Gil:"By the way, why do they know now? Even though what I did was two days ago." Gilgamesh Mutters While Staring At The Big Television And Many People Around Him Also See The News

Then Gilgamesh put it aside and left there. He then entered a restaurant. Even though he's not hungry at all. But He Also Wants To Taste Some Kind Of Food Because He's Bored And after entering there, he then ordered food And choose a table / seat that suits him.

(A few moments later)

There was Gilgamesh who had come out of the restaurant and was in a park where there were only a few people. Quiet enough. But he didn't think about it, He then sat down on one of the benches there. He had already bought another can of drink to drink while watching the children playing there. In addition to children, there are also people dating or others

Gil:"Hmm, should I just go to Japan... Huh?" he muttered

Gil:"It's 9:42. Hmm... Two o'clock I'll be there."

"I Need To Enjoy This Urban Atmosphere First."

Gilgamesh checked the situation and saw that there was no one. So He Immediately Brings Up One Babylon Gate On his right side and from inside there came out a kind of bottle that seemed to contain a drink. And Then a Gold Cup-Shaped Glass Also Got Out Of There With That Bottle Of Liquor. Gilgamesh suddenly sensed the presence of someone.

Gil:"You Came Huh, Governor Grigori, I thought you were dead." Gilgamesh said without looking back at all.

Behind him was a man in luxurious clothes and with ten black wings like a crow. He is the strongest in the Grigori Organization, Azazel. Who Would Have Thought He Appeared At Gilgamesh's Place In France. Azazel was standing right behind Reinhardt with both hands he tucked into the pockets of his plush pants.

Gil:"Why Are You Standing There? Let's Sit Here." said Gilgamesh casually while pouring his liquor into a chalice which he brought out of his gate.

Gilgamesh then made a duplicate of the cup So that the cup becomes two. He Make it For Azazel, Who Knows He Will Like His Liquor. The Grigori leader then walked and then sat down to the right of Gilgamesh. In The Middle Of Them There Is A Cup Of Drink And A Bottle Of Sake.