Chapter 2:DXD Universe

(3rd POV)

(Somewhere in a universe)

There you can see a black hole that rotates as usual. At the same time, right above the black hole, a very dark energy is created

And slowly the black energy formed the form of an adult human. His body is black and slowly the color of his skin changes to white like human skin.

His Face That Was Just Black Energy Now Changed. His Hair That Wasn't There Now Is. The color is yellow like gold. His face is handsome like an angel.

Yes. That's Y/n L/n. He has arrived in his new world. He was born from nothing outside the world. Precisely he was born right above the black hole.

Y/n:"Finally I was born again huh. Well even though I was born from the nothingness of this world. This is Outer Space Yes." He say.

Y/n."My Voice Has Also Changed To Be Like Gilgamesh. Let Me Laugh Like him. Will It Be The Same?"

Y/n:"Heuhu.... Huahahaha..."

Well, you can imagine what the characteristics of Gilgamesh's voice are. His laughter can be heard by anyone who is there. He Then Stopped Laughing And Decided To Try His "Creation" Ability.

Y/n:"[Create - Abilities - Sistem Authority]"

And then a woman's voice like a robot could be heard by him. That's The Sound Of The System He Created. He Created The System To Be easy In Creating Other Things Later. Because he is quite troubled because he is not used to that ability.

[System Authority Already Connected With Host Soul]

"Ouh .. Apparently I Can" He was a little surprised that his first creation was a success without the slightest error.

Y/n:"**Ehem*... Alright, try opening the status function... It should exist because I created it earlier."

[Ding! Showing Host Status]

--------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Y/n L/n (Gilgamesh) 20 Years Old.

Race: Angel (25%), Fallen Angel (25%), Demon (25%) God (25%).

Blood Descendants: Sovereign.

Mana: 999,999,999 (Unlimited)

Strength : 000 (-/+)

Resistance : 000 (-/+)

Magical Strength: 000 (-/+)

Speed ​​: 000 (-/+)

Element: None

Upgrade Points: None

Exchange Points: None

Inventory : None

--------------------------------------------------------------

A black screen and white writing appeared in front of Him.

He immediately saw the screen which displayed various information about his body. After Seeing It For A Long Time. Then He Speaks To That System

Y/n:"System, I'll call you Lily from now on. Use that as your new name. You accept it, don't you?"

[Codename "System Authority" Successfully Changed]

[I Gladly Accept The Name]

Y/n:"Good, then Lily, your function is exactly the same as what I created, isn't it. You have several functions. Namely Status, Inventory, Shop and finally the Mystery Box"