Chapter 9:The Apocalypse Beast Emperor

(3rd POV)

Seen a circular black magic circle that floats quite high above the ground, the black portal circle continues to enlarge as time goes on. The size that used to be only 5-10 meters now may be more than 100m

Then A Being That Can't Be Described With Words. Its appearance is very scary for anyone who sees it. Anyone Would Shake This Time.

(Note: Oh Yea Below here Is An Explanation About This Form Of 666 Or Trihexa, I Got This From High School Wiki.)

666 has the appearance of a large beast with characteristics derived from different animals such as lions, leopards, bears, dragons, etc. It has seven necks, seven heads, with ten horns, and seven distinct long thick tails. form. It also has four burly arms and two legs that are even thicker than his arms. Its main body is that of a primate leaning forward and covered in black fur and what appear to be scales all over its body. It was over a few hundred meters in size, making it much larger than Great Red.

Y/n:"So this is the form of a God-fearing beast huh." Muttered Y/n Who Was Watching Him From afar Up There.

He saw Trihexa who stood like a normal human, had two legs, four hands on his body. And Has Seven Heads Including The Neck. The appearance of the face of each head is different. For example, there are dragons, spotted types, snakes, bears and others.

(Author: Huh? Why am I explaining it again? Even though it's been explained above earlier! Haha, it's better to just continue writing now)

Then Great-Red again attacked Y/n who was still watching the Beast Emperor, he dodged it as usual, then for some reason Great-Red stopped pursuing or attacked Gilgamesh, he too now focused on the creature far below.

Trihexa:"Uahhh~!! Finally! I See You Again! White Light! And You Too! True Dragon And Dragon God." A voice rang out from the direction of the Apocalypse Beast Emperor! That's the Voice! His voice is very loud and his tone is very Rough. That will makes anyone who hears will not be able to hear the sound they hear, everything is silent.

Great red:"666! You keep messing up!" A Loud And Echoing Voice In All Ears Was Heard From Above, That Was Great Red.

Trihexa:"So what! I'm going to keep messing around to destroy this world! It'd be fun to fight the God of the Bible Who Is Worshiped By That Human Named Being! Alright, Let's Forget This Bullshit." He Immediately Separates Each One That head.

The first one he separated was a spotted head, after being separated, The head and neck turned into a leopard, then he separated several more heads and left only one. All that's left is the lion's head. The six heads that have been separated directly attack the three camps that are still at war with each other, they kill anyone.

Then one of the leaders of the fallen-angels, Azazel, decided to try to attack a part of Trihexa's body using his spear of light. The attack hit him heavily, but the one that was attacked was instantly healed in just a few seconds

Azazel:"His Regeneration Is Faster Than Great Red! What the hell is this Creature?!" Azazel And Others Looks So Surprised.

Shemhazai:"This is just one of its heads, how will it regenerate if the creature is in it's perfect form?" Say Shemhazai.