Chapter 18:Back To DXD World

In the deep darkness, there appeared someone who was floating among the darkness. That's Gilgamesh. Currently He Has Entered Universe High School DxD. He was standing there with his left hand supporting his chin

Gil:"I didn't expect the time difference to be like this. Luckily I Stopped This Second Universe Time Once. 6 Billion Years There Equals 3 Billion Years Here. Time In This Multiverse Continues For A While. Two Universes Stopped Because I Stopped Time. Then for another parallel universe, I just slowed down time there and didn't stop The time. Since there's a reincarnator there so maybe he could destroy my frozen space-time with that Venuzdnoa Anos Voldigoad's sword."

Gil:"In the Multiverse where there is a reincarnator, it's only been a few hours because I slowed down the time, who would have thought that Guy didn't know that the time in his world was slowed down, he should have been more vigilant [Search]"

Then Gilgamesh used his [Search] ability to monitor the reincarnator. Let's just call him Gojo Satoru because He look like Gojo Satoru. There it looks like Gojo is in school as usual, he looks happy there with his new life.

Gil:"Do I just go there? Or is it better to go to my world first? Hmm... I'm going to the original world first." Gilgamesh then disables the time stop and the time slowdown which he uses to slow down the parallel world time. After that he immediately coated his body with his red energy.

Gil:"I Only Sealed My Strength, But Not With My Speed. My Speed ​​Is Still As Usual. Alright, Let's Go There." Gilgamesh flew straight to one of the universes of the three existing universes.

And in the twinkling of an eye he came before the bubble of his multiverse, he then coated his hand with golden energy and then held the bubble of the universe, and Gilgamesh easily tore it open and allowed him to enter there. After tearing it apart, he then repeated time to close the path he had just made, if left as it was then it would be dangerous because the energy from outside the bubble would enter into it and might cause the universe to be in chaos.

Gilgamesh Appears To Be Surprised As He Sees The Universe Vibrating At His Presence. He seemed annoyed with it.

Gil:"Damn it! Then I have to seal 99.99% of my power like that? This little power still doesn't... Fuck! Alright I'll seal all my strength and leave only a little bit of my power" Then Gilgamesh Closed His Eyes Again And He Started Sealing His Ability In The Special Dimensional Space That Was Inside Him And if the room Then the power will immediately release again.

Gil:"Oke Done! Hmm I Forgot! The Timeline Is Still 500 Years Before Canon Started, I Used To Stop Time In All Parts Of The Universe. Hmm... Should I Just Jump Into The Future? Or Should I Just Rest Until 500 Later Years?" He murmur.

Gil:"I'd better go straight to the future! But before that.. I'll change the story here first." Gilgamesh Looks Grinning.

Then Gilgamesh came up with a storybook and there he could create stories, edit stories or change stories. It Is A Book Of Stories And Destiny Where Has The Ability To Manipulate Fate And Stories To The Fullest. Then Gilgamesh Brings Out His Pen.

Gil:"Because this world is far below me, so the story or destiny that I made will not be able to be opposed"

Gilgamesh then began to write a story or destiny that would happen in the future. He also creates several new Sacred Gears for someone in the future and throws them into the Dimension of Fate so that fate will determine its choice in the far future. After being satisfied and finished making stories and destiny, Gilgamesh then removed the book of stories and destiny. He changed quite a lot of things, for example, about Azazel having a family later and some other trivial things.

Gil:"I'd Better Use My Gilgamesh Form."

Then Gilgamesh used his biological manipulation and several other abilities and made his body structure change, his height decreased slowly and his long hair gradually shortened. Gilgamesh then changed his clothes because they no longer fit him. His body is now much smaller than before. So his clothes are too big for his body size.

Gilgamesh then created a black sweater without a zipper, long black pants and classic black canvas shoes. And then he immediately put the clothes on his body. It Feels Right For Him. Then Gilgamesh Uses His Time Gate Ability. He Now Wants To Travel Time To The Future To Be Precise To 500 Years In The Future Before Canon's Story Begins.

Gil:"My [Revide] ability is still effective, even though I haven't used this ability for thousands of years." It was Gilgamesh who flew automatically in the Time Dimension. He is currently on his way to the future.

[Revide] - Allows Gilgamesh To Manipulate Time At Will. (Stop, Accelerate, Travel) Reinhard can use these three things, he can travel to the past or the future. Can Speed ​​Up/Slow Down Time Flow At Will. And Also Can Stop Time Forever/Infinite.

Gil:"While I'm Waiting for my goal to arrive! What better do I do? Should I just create a girl and I'll have sex with her here? No, it will disturb the time dimension."

Then Gilgamesh Switched To Position Sitting While Continuing To Fly Brought By The Flow of Time Into the Future. He sat down Crossed There With Both Hands Above Both Knees, And Sit As If One Is Cultivating. At the same time he found a very bright light

Gil:"Fuck My eyes!"

The Light Replaced With Trees And Forests. Gilgamesh sat on the green grass in the forest, trees all around him. And it's now night. Moonlight Shines on it. Gilgamesh Seems Surprised That It Is So Fast. He just wanted to sit back and relax. But Miraculously He Arrived In The Future In Just A Few Minutes.

Gil:"Even though I just wanted to sit down! It's only natural, only 500 years. So it definitely only takes 2-3 minutes. Oh yeah, where is this anyway?" Gilgamesh who was still seated then checked the location The Place Where He Is Right Now, Is This The Kuoh Forest?

Gilgamesh's expression immediately changed when he found out Where He Was.

Gil:"I thought This Was Kuoh City Forest! But It's the Amazon Forest!"

Then the Voice of the Bush Gets Heard by Gilgamesh. There seems to be a figure behind the bush. Gilgamesh was just petrified while waiting for it to come out. Then Some People With Weird Clothes Come Out From Inside Bushes, They Wear Sort of Foliage To Cover Their Intimate Parts Only. IT'S THE AMAZON TRIBE!

Gil:"The Amazons?" Gilgamesh said softly when he saw them.

"@#_@_$#%¶"

Gil:"Huh? Say What?" Gilgamesh Confused.

"Pulu Pulu Pulu."

"Ahihi Ahihi Ahihi."

Gil:"Huh?" Murmured Gilgamesh Confused.

"Pret Pret Pret."

"WHAT KIND OF LANGUAGE IS THAT ?! YOU MADE THIS KING CONFUSED! DIE YOU DAMN MONGRELS!! [MEGUMIN - EXPLOSION]"

BOOM!!!

What happen to the tribe? We Will Know In The Next Chapter. HAHAHA. Obviously it's not gonna be good.

SEE YOU NEXT TIME BIETCH.

FUCK YOU.

What? There's nothing else here so just go to the next chapter idiot.