Chapter 8:A fight With The true Dragon

(3rd POV)

A lot of people were seen looking up at the sky because there they could see the true dragon that just came out of Dimensional, True Dragon Is Known By The Name Great Red Also Baka red from ophis.

And Most Also Don't Care About Him And Continue The War. Gilgamesh And God Also Watched Him From Below. And because he was watched by many people, it made Great Red angry and roar very loudly. Great Red Will Be Angry When Stared By Many People. And then he opened his mouth wide enough and from inside his mouth there was a bright light in the form of a burst of fire.

Y/n:"He's Angry Because People Are Staring At Him." Y/n said while raising a transparent circle around Y/n and Ophis who were still sitting in the air.

Ophis:"He doesn't like to be stared at." Continue Ophis Briefly

Y/n:"And It Looks Like It Will Be Released At Us." Y/n said while looking at Great Red who wanted to attack him.

Ophis:"Let's just step aside, this won't do anything with the attack." Ophis Says As He Destroys The Barrier That Y/n Has Just Made. Ophis Directly Flying Away From Y/n's Place. While Y/n, who wasn't sure his barrier could withstand the Great Red's attack, also decided to leave immediately.

Great-Red immediately released a burst of super-large fire towards the three factions who were at war. Far below, the three factions didn't want to become victims, they immediately ran away and ignored their opponents. Their opponents also ignored him and immediately fled to save himself, the Angelic Leaders, Leaders Of The Fallen Angels And The Great Demon King Also Step aside.

Whereas God Is Still Fighting With Two Heavenly Dragons. He and the two paid no heed to the True Dragon and continued to fight on the ground. Michael couldn't stop his father either, he too decided to leave.

Great Red changed the direction of his attack. He Locked His Shot On God And The Two Heavenly Dragons.

Before he could shoot, suddenly a giant red black magic ball headed towards him and hit his lower abdomen. And Directly Explodes Right At That Time. The attack just now came from Y/n. What Just Was One Of His Abilities, That Is "Jio Greas" That Is One Of Anos Voldigoad's Abilities Ok. Y/n also activated his Confusion Devil Eyes and immediately set the fire that the True Dragon wanted to fire, the fire became out of control due to Y/n.

Y/n:"Explode." Y/n said curtly with his red eyes. Light up. And then the fire that Great Red was about to release exploded instantly. Of course the three camps were surprised by that.

God:"Hoho~ So you set the fire and make it uncontrollable huh, impressive eye ability" said God while continuing to fight there.

Y/n Ignored God And Raised His Right Hand Over His Head And Then Another Black Red Orb Created Many More Over His Right Hand.

Y/n:"[Gia Greas]" Y/n Immediately Released His Magic Towards The Great Red That Was Still Far Above Him Dozens of Giant Black Balls Released By Y/n.

And Goes Straight To Great Red And Hits It Very Hard. Of course, the dozens of balls exploded the moment they hit Great-Red's body. Everyone was a little taken aback by that. Including Ophis who was a few meters beside Y/n. Thick Smoke Gathers Around Great Red. It was because of the explosion earlier.

Suddenly a System Sound was heard inside Y/n's head.

[Process Completed....]

Y/n Instantly Feels Changes In His Body And His Gate Of Babylon Abilities. Then Behind Y/n A Super Huge Golden Portal Appears. And From Inside And Out A Green Thing. That's King Gilgamesh's Flying Throne. It's name is Vimana.