Chapter 16:Parallel Universe [Part 02]

(3rd POV)

The closer the energy is, the more Y/n's body will be eroded, even as if it was wounded by a sword, the traces of the wound on his hand are very large this time. What is this Super Energy? What a Monstrous Energy.

This time the cold air comes, the figure is getting closer. The air suddenly turned cold, what the hell is this? Then Y/n Was A Little Wary Of The Figure He activated [Devil's Eye Confusion] And Wary.

Then the figure began to be seen from a distance, he was still very far from where Y/n was now, white energy surrounded his body and it was as if he was in a bubble. He continued to fly rapidly and a few moments later the figure finally arrived. He Is Similar To The God Of The Bible, Only This One Is Brighter Than Him.

??? :"Who Are You, Mortal?" The figure asks

Y/n:"You Think of Me as a Mortal?" Y/n Mutters.

Y/n:"I'm just a person who suddenly appeared here, it seems my teleportation magic is broken." Y/n answered casually.

Y/n:"Then Who Are You?" Y/n Staring At Him With Sharp Glare.

G.O.M:"I am the Guardian God of This Multiverse." He answered and then in his hand appeared a white energy in the form of a sword.

G.O.M:"Go Back To Your Universe." Say the God.

Y/n:"Why Should I Come Back? And who are You To Tell Me What To Do?" Y/n Looks Ready For This Fight.

G.O.M:"This Is A Forbidden Place For A Mortal Like You, Come Back Or I Will Eliminate You." Say That God.

Y/n:"Don't Joke, I'm Not Your Servant." Reply Y/n.

G.O.M:"Then You Will Get This." Said the god and at the same time Y/n body could not move, then he was swiftly slashed in his hand.

Y/n:"Argghh! What the hell is that Energy!!" Y/n Looks In Pain.

His left hand was severed as a result of the energy slash, his severed hand seemed to be floating there. Y/n then summoned his magical energy and then drew back his severed hand, and then his hands began to reunite with him.

G.O.M:"You Can Heal My Absolute Slash Huh." He say.

Y/n:"Shut up!" Y/n instantly made the god's body unable to move at all, Y/n's red eyes stared intently at him, the god's body Can't be moved even if he tries to fight it. Then Y/n grabbed the head of light with his hand and then he started to draw and absorb all the energy belonging to the god with his [K.O.G] skill. The figure instantly became a grain of light and disappeared because the energy had been absorbed by Y/n.

Y/n:"Hmmph! Your not even put up a fight! Boring ! You make this king disappointed." He said a little complaining.

Then Y/n's head was in pain from the magical energy he had absorbed just now, moreover he also absorbed the thoughts of a god figure who was known to be the guardian of the multiverse. Hundreds of Thousands of Information Entered His Mind Space. His head keeps on the verge of pain because of this.

Y/n:"So There Are Ten Thousands Multiverse Out There, And My Multiverse Is At The Bottom Of The Multiverse. The System Multiverse Here Is Almost Like The System Multiverse From The Novel Maou Gakuin No Futekigousha, Interesting."

Y/n:"Don't tell me I can meet Anos Voldigoad out there. If I can then I'll take him to a fight." Y/n Looks Excited When He Knows There's Another Multiverse. Hah~ What a battle maniac.

Y/n then uses the "Search" ability to find the distance between the three universes in this one multiverse. The distance is extraordinarily far. Maybe Millions Or Even Hundreds Of Billions Of Meters Away, But He The Distance Is Nothing For Him Who Has A Speed ​​Above The Reasonable Limit. The speed increases when he finishes sucking all the divine energy And this time it increased again because of the Universe and Multiverse Energy which he continued to absorb without the slightest pause.

Y/n:"I can't count the distance. Damn! It's so far away! But what can I do. If I got too close I wouldn't even know what would happen next. Okay, What Should I Do Now? Should I Check These Two Parallel Universes? Damn! What Should I Do!?"

Then He Remembered Something What He Needs To Do Right Now, It Is About Absorbing The Void In The Parallel Universe, He Then Decided To Directly Absorb Energy From All Three Universes Including Energy From This Multiverse. In addition to the Universe, the Multiverse also has energy.

He sat cross -legged there and crossed his arms In front of his chest as he used to do before, then colorful energies began to appear. There was a lot of that energy and then that huge amount of energy hit Y/n's body right then and there and the energy started to enter his body.

Y/n:"Hmm... This Is So Impressive! The Energy Is So Much More And Darker Than My Universe, Why Is The Energy Of One Of These Parallel Universes So Dark? What Actually Happened In That Universe? Of course, the storyline there is different from the previous one. The original, so it's clear that something's going on there to make the energy in outer space so dark like this," he said.

Y/n:"I'd better take a look with [Search]. I'm afraid there's someone stronger than me there. And something will definitely happen if he comes here, so I'd better take a look."

Then Y/n Uses His "Search" Ability. To Look Deep Into One Of The Parallel Universes. He then looked surprised and of course he was surprised when he saw something in the universe.

Y/n:"Hehe! I was right! That person is a reincarnator." Y/n Looks Grinning When He Knows This. There's Another Reincarnator Besides Him, So He's Pretty Excited.

Y/n:"He Has The Ability Of Anos Voldigoad And Satoru Gojo. But why is his strength so weak? Did he just ask for Anos' abilities in the anime? Well damn it, I won't know for sure if I haven't Fight him head-on with this hand of mine, heh just you wait" Y/n looks grinning while imagining the fight he and the young man will have in the future.

Y/n:"But stupidly he didn't realize that I was monitoring him. Satoru Gojo's form with Kuoh School Outfit! All right, now let's see what he's done."

Then He activates one of the eye abilities that he created before. That is Can See Previous Events And he saw what happened two days ago or even a week ago. There he can see the action of the young man. He hasn't done much since DxD's Second Coming.All He Did Was Kill Raynare And His Team. And He Also Sees Some Sex Scenes.

Y/n:"He Killed Reynare and her team, so maybe he only came a few days earlier. He hasn't done much, the other thing he's done is revive Raynare Returns And Makes Him His Slave, He Has Also insert a Broom Handle inside Raynare's Pussy , The Hell! What is this?!  That's Also a Hadcore Sex Then!"

Y/n:"The Fuck! Damn that universe is dark one! What kind of dick is that! It's so small!"

Then Y/n Deactivates The Ability. He wants to focus on his absorption first rather than peeking at someone who is active. Then He Focuses On Absorption And It Can Be Seen The Energy He Absorbs Faster And More Because He Focuses With It.

Y/n:"After this I'll explore the Multiverse to perfect my Void Body, I'm sure this energy alone won't be enough for this body of nothingness! I'll probably have to absorb at least 500-1000 more Multiverse for this."

Y/n:"I'd Better Not Fight That Jerk, That Would Be A Waste Of My Time, I Have More Important Things To Do. I Swear! After This I Will Explore All The Parts And Places That Are Outside Of This DxD Multiverse. And Become The Strongest!"

Chapter 16:"Universe Parallel"
[Part 02] Finished.