Chapter 17:Timeskip

Chapter "Time Skip" Start

Currently Y/n is Fighting the Gods Who Come From Various Multiverses He Meets. He Was Out Of The Bubble Multiverse Billions Of Millions Of Years Ago. He Has Explored And Absorbed The Energy Of The Multiverse In Order To Complete That Void Body And Of Course He Just Killed The Gods In The Multiverse

(Essentially Time Skip Ok :v)

His Body He Has Now Reached Perfection After He Absorbs All The Multiverse Energy He Has Explored. There's a total of over ten thousand multiverses out there and Gilgamesh has explored nearly ten thousand multiverses

(Well Maybe 99%/100% Is What He Has Explored)

And in addition to his body. He Is Also Exploring Other Multiverse To Gain New Skills Or Learn New Things Out There. The Modern World, The Medieval Fantasy World, The Modern Wizarding World, All He Has Found In The Ten Thousand Multiverse. He Feels Satisfied.

Various Powers He Learned And Gained In Various Multiverse. There is magic related to the laws of the world, time and so on. He Also Seizes A Lot The Authorities of Gods and Goddesses Existing in Various Multiverses, For example the Authorities of Destruction, Heavenly and many more

Abilities He Has Learned Or Gained Maybe Already billions or even more than trillions more. Most of that magic is magic A very powerful magic that could possibly obliterate the lower worlds or kill gods like ants. Y/n's Existence Is Far Away Exceeding Time Or Reasonable Limit. It's Existence Can Creating Multiverse In Middle Or Low Layer, High Even Vibrating And Many Are Directly Destroyed Due To Its Existence.

(What the hell is this!)

He existence is greatly feared or respected by many people or parties in various multiverses. He Is A Battle Maniac Who Has Killed The God, Demon King, Deities Or Various Other People And Of course That Person Is Very Strong. But They Die When Meeting Gilgamesh, Gilgamesh Also Sucks All The Life Energy of an Opponent He Has Defeated. He Only Sucks His Life Energy Not With Thoughts. It only sucks the contents of the mind if there is important information in the mind. He Doesn't Like Seeing Other People's Thoughts. He Can See What's Inside Their Minds If He Wants. So Why Smoke It? But there's also something that he can't see through his mind, and of course it's meant to be very strong.

(You know what, I'm just gonna call him Gilgamesh)

And with his perfect Void Body. He Acquires Various Abilities, For example, the concept of aging or physical growth will not affect him this time, he will not disappear even if the universe is destroyed And Of course There's Much More. And with the perfect body. It allows him to control his body at will, he can make his body bound by law or not bound at all. All Laws May Have Nothing With Him. He is not bound by the law itself. Even if it's bound, He Just Destroy The Law With His Strength.

We're Back Again To Gilgamesh's Place When This. There you can see a tall person who may be more than 2m tall. Her hair is golden and long to the back. He is half naked and only wears black pants.

His body appeared to have several small wounds. Slash Trail Looks on the body. This place is Barren Red Land. Red Mountains And Dark Green Clouds. Around the man there were many traces of red blood. Looks like it's the blood of someone who was injured or something And then the wound healed instantly.

Then the blood changes Became a light and hovered in the air, the light seemed to enter the man who was standing there. He Then Raised his hand to the side to his shoulder height. And Her Hair Seems To Be Blown By The Golden Energy. His body glows, then he grins and chuckles

Gil:"Finally! I've finally killed you! Ah Damn! This Feeling is Amazing! I've Been Fighting With 3 Million Gods And Those Damn Demon Lords! I Finally Won! Did You See It, you fucking Goddess Asmedoss! I Beat Them All! Said I'd Die! Heh"