~ Chapter 1 ~

Miyagi isn't at all bad.. They have nice cafés, and most of them have coffee jelly!

My name is Saiki Kusuo, and I have Psychic superpowers, I won't give a full introduction though, But yeah, I'm the guy with the multiple powers, that's why you're reading this right? To watch me suffer?

Anyways, In about 2 days from now I will be starting to learn in my new school, But first of course I will have to cherish the 2 remaining days, by drowning myself in coffee jelly!

After I finished my coffee jelly I paid and left the café, I should go home now, I want some sleep. I went to an empty hallway and made sure there were no people around, I quickly teleported after confirming there was nobody.

I lay down on my bed and stared at the ceiling for a certain amount of minutes, then, I fell asleep.

The Last Day Before Starting.

This is my last day of peace, I should eat more coffee jelly, but I don't want to tire the person who made this magnificent coffee jelly I am eating right now!

After finishing I paid and left, What should I do now? Honestly, I never really had a plan for today besides eating coffee jelly, and right at the corner of my eye, I saw another café! It's only accepting to give women cakes and sweets.. That isn't very fair.. But the world is unfair, Even for me.

This isn't bad, Using my powers to only eat cakes, But it's worth it, And I'm quite used to being a girl.

First Day!

It's my first day and I'm already quite nervous. Aside from PK Academy this school is totally average! Meaning I could probably stand out with just my image. However, I've placed an illusion for my Hairpins. But my Pink Hair can't change..

No matter, I'll handle that soon enough.

Here I am, standing outside of Karasuno, May my first day be peaceful. Please.

3rd Point Of View.

Kusuo walked inside as he put on his ring along, ehem. Plot purposes. He walked inside still wearing his stoic face, As he continued to walk around the hallways unknown to the thoughts around since he couldn't hear it, I'll give you a quick view readers.

[ Who's that super cute guy?! I need his number but I don't know how to approach him! ]

[ For a guy he's really pretty- wait no! I ain't gay! ]

[ I wonder where he lives..... ]

Anyways, Kusuo was still walking and looking around, Since he was looking around he didn't notice someone running and bumped into him.

Kusuo decided to just use his actual voice since he didn't want to just risk it. Plot purposes.

"Ah- Sorry!" He said as he bowed and once he looked at Kusuo his face turned slightly red, "It's fine.. Are you okay?" Asked Kusuo, "Eh.. Ah! Yes Yes! Thanks for your concern... Humm.. Are you the new student?"

"Yes" answered Kusuo, "Ah- Good! I'm Yamaguchi! I was assigned to give you a tour.." said the green-haired male.

"It's alright, I don't need a tour." Said Kusuo,Not exactly in the mood of exploring. "Ah? Really? Are you sure..?" Asked Yamaguchi as Kusuo nodded as a response.

"If you insist.. I guess? Thank you! I have volleyball practice.." Said Yamaguchi mumbling the last words as he then left after they exchanged goodbye's.

[ I should've asked to be friends... ] -- Dejected Yamaguchi.

Kusuo didn't waste time and stayed in his class for the meantime, it was about an hour before class started. Slowly the classroom was being filled with students in in every 10 minutes. Soon the bell finally rang and after that class started.

Well not before it was interrupted that is.

A sweaty tall black-haired male rushed in, and apologized to the teacher who just told him to sit down to start the lesson.

Unknowingly during the class a few female students stole glances of Kusuo, who had a stoic face on while listening to the teacher, he even got a few male students aswell. Even Kageyama.

Lunch.

It was now lunch as Kusuo took out his coffee jelly from his lunch box, in the lunch box was another coffee jelly.

I love my mom.

Kusuo was just sitting outside on a bench, Eating his coffee jelly peacefully, that is until a certain milk-lover volleyball-obsessed student came.

He blushed at the sight, drinking the milk he bought from the vending machine, almost crushing the carton.

Kusuo felt the stare and looked around and saw him approaching as the taller male arrived, "Can I sit here?" Asked Kageyama pointing to the other side of the bench.

Kusuo nodded as Kageyama thanked him and sat down. Why did he decide to sit here? It's so awkward.

[ Should I start a conversation?? Maybe I should ask his name.. ]

"I'm Kageyama Tobio.. You?.." Asked the stiff male, Kusuo stared at him and replied, "Kusuo Saiki.".

Awkward.