Chapter 9!

Before our protagonist went to practice he decided to find Yuui first to scold her after continuously giving him notifications at 3 AM in the morning, which he tried to ignore.

Yuui tried to keep avoiding him since she knew she would get a scolding for it.

He finally found Yuui, who was flirting with a girl that was way more taller than her.

While he was about to walk towards them, they suddenly kissed, which Kusuo thought it would be awkward if he just walked in randomly so he walked away without a sound.

That escalated quickly, I'll just go to practice, it'd be awkward if I just walk in while they're having their "moment".

...

"SAIKIIIIII CAN YOU NOW TEACH ME HOW TO JUMP AS HIGH AS YOU?!"

"No." Hinata sulked after hearing his answer but then went back to practicing cheerfully.

Kageyama walked up to him, "Saiki! Lets practice together." He smirked, Saiki didn't really have much of a choice, so he just agreed and they started practicing..

...

He broke about 3 balls, he was scolded for it, but he did feel like he deserved it, at least he didn't break the floor, right?

Anyways, before Kusuo could leave and go home peacefully, the team asked him to go with them to eat meat buns at Ukai's store, he was hungry but he didn't want anymore social interaction for the rest of the day, but then of course he was dragged into it by Hinata, literally.

...

"It's great right?! Meat buns are so good!" Hinata exclaimed as he stuffed his face with meat buns, Kusuo just nodded slowly, It's not like it's my first time eating this.. he mentally sweatdropped at the ginger.

As they all continued to eat, it was an awkward silence, although Hinata didn't really notice since he was busy chomping down on meat buns, it was awkward for the rest.

"So.. anything interesting happened to anybody?" Sugawara tried to get rid of the awkward atmosphere by starting a conversation, Kusuo only shrugged as the others just replied with a "No." Or "Not really.".

They all sweatdropped, until Kageyama remembered something, "Saiki." He called out his name as he gets something out of his bag, "I bought some coffee jelly yesterday and had too many, but I remembered you liked coffee jelly.." he said as he handed to Kusuo packets of coffee jelly.

I lied.. I just wanted to buy him some.. Kageyama thought, "I didn't think I'd ever live to see the 'king' be like this to someone." Tsukishima snickered.

Kusuo thanked Kageyama silently as bubbles appeared from behind, you could see a small smile crept up to his face, but was immediately retracted.

The team looked away with pink tint visible on their cheeks, again, it was silent, but it wasn't awkward anymore, then suddenly Tanaka and Nishinoya started talking about how gorgeous Shimizu and Kusuo is.

🛐

"I have to go." Kusuo said as he remembered he had a show to watch, the team all said their goodbye's as Kusuo left.

//

Since nothing else particularly interesting happened after that, we're gonna skip to the next day, 3am in the morning.

Yuui 3:04 AM

ISN'T SHE SO HOT OMG FJJDJSB

Yuui has sent a picture.

Saiki 3:05 AM

Go to sleep.

Yuui 3:05 AM

NOOO I JUST GOT A GF, CONGRATULATE ME!! WE ALSO KISSED BTW!!!!! 😍😍

Saiki 3:06 AM

Congratulations, go to sleep already.

Yuui 3:07 AM

AUUGHSHHSH FINE OMG ☹️☹️🙄🙄🙄
BYE BYE MF
GN
ILY 🙄🙄

Saiki 3:07 AM

Goodnight.

Why does she keep texting at 3AM?

He put down his phone as he put away his glasses in the process and closed his eyes as he then peacefully slept.

//

I'm hungry