Chapter 7!

I am now officially a new member of the volleyball team, sometimes I wonder how it had come to this.

I used to just be an average PK Academy student and ended up like this, why didn't I just say no?

Oh well, that guy would've pestered me in most days, It would be annoying, besides, maybe there's a way I could sneak in some coffee jelly from time to time.

Besides, it's only been 2 days since I've joined, and most of them were just some normal practicing, and Yuui..

All she does is flirt on a girl whenever she finds them attractive, then get rejected after.

Well, I guess it was funny to see her say "Marry me!" To some girl we saw at a café before, then get rejected after.

...

I was walking around to hallways trying to get to my class but then I saw Yuui being bothered by some other girls, "Shut up! Give that back!" Yuui yelled as I quickly hid behind the wall and watched, "Haha, what are you trying to hide?" The random teen skimmed through Yuui's notebook, laughing while reading it as Yuui was tearing up.

"I'm gonna borrow this for abit, thanks idiot." The other said as she slapped Yuui across the face, it made her lose her balance and fall down on the floor, "Ack-" she hissed in pain as the other 3 laughed and left.

Kusuo felt guilty for not helping but went to her and crouched to her level, her hair covered her face as she tried to hide her face while crying.

"Hey." Suddenly she heard a familiar voice and looked up.

What am I supposed to say or do?

"S--Saiki?" Yuui said.

Suddenly she threw herself to Kusuo and cried, "Saiki! There's stuff in that book that was--" a sniff. "Important to me!" A hic.

She sobbed as she continued to hug Kusuo tight and Kusuo Pat her shoulder.

This is new for me.. What should I do?

"Don't worry." Kusuo suddenly said making Yuui silent and confused, "I'll get that notebook back for you, but first, let go, you're making my shoulder wet." He said stoic.

"*hic* Really..?*sniff*"

"Yeah, so stop crying idiot." Kusuo trying his best to make her stop.

She wiped her tears away, "How are you gonna--".

"Just leave it to me."

....

"M--My notebook! You really got it back! But how?!" She said suprised and happy.

"No need to know, just becareful next time, idiot."

"Got it!" She smiled and said cheerfully.

...

It was now time to practice, he stepped into the gym and saw the others that were about to start their usual warm-up, "OHH SAIKII!!" Waved Hinata.

Kusuo waved back staying silent as he approached them, but then he realised that he forgot the clothes for practice again.

"Did you forget your clothes again?" Asked Kiyoko that somehow found out.

Kusuo nodded as Hinata was about to let him borrow his but instead Kageyama did, "I have some extra, you can use it."

Kageyama had already had it in his hands and handed it to him, "Oh, Thanks." He said about to head at the place where he could change, "You can just change here, no one really cares." Said Kiyoko, "I'm gonna go get some water." She said leaving.

"Can I change here?" Said Kusuo.

HERE?!?

"Yeah sure.." Hesitantly said Suga.

He took off his uniform about to replace it with the shirt Kageyama gave, the team was a little shocked since he didn't exactly have "Abs" since he was so strong, but that didn't change the fact that their ears turned pink.

---

Anyway I have some shit to prepare for later and I hate it, I have no motivation and I just wanna stay on my bed 🌸