" Chapter 4 "

"Oi, if you're really that guy who popped the ball like he said, why don't you show us then?" Said Tsukishima holding a ball, as Kusuo was about to politely decline, until Kageyama whispered to him, "I'll give you 5 coffee jellies?" Said Kageyama as this made Kusuo's mind change, Give me the stupid ball.

I might regret this after, but I want that coffee jelly. He said getting into position to serve, and lastly he threw the ball in the air and slammed it slightly to the other side, he closed his eyes just before the ball landed on the floor.

A loud bang was heard from the very gym, Kusuo opened his eyes to see the team's mouth dropped Kageyama an exception, he noticed the prices on the floor, peices of a volleyball to be exact.

Oops, I should've tapped it a bit more lightly.. He said still having his stoic face on, their Coach, who was watching from not too far, was shocked, along with a shorter black-haired male with glasses who was watching along was impressed just as their coach.

If we had someone like that on our team.. That old man doesn't stand one chance! Ukai thought, Hopefully he joins the team..

After the team recovered from the shock, they were more amazed, they went around Kusuo "That was crazy!! The ball really did POP!" Hinata said jumping up and down from amazement, "Teach me! Teach me!" Said Hinata with stars in his eyes, I don't think that will work.. "That was amazing, have you played volleyball before?" Asked Sugawara, Kusuo shook his head no, I despise sports.

"R--Really?! Man.." Asahi could only react like this, the rest of the team was also shocked about this answer.

If he practiced more he would be unstoppable.. I don't know if I should say he's cute or scary..

I want to leave, like right now. Kusuo's regret was starting to build up, questioning his existence.

I don't know what I expected, he really did POP it, I thought it was just a stupid rumor.. Tsukishima thought.

Their Coach, Ukai walked to the team who was with Kusuo, "Woah, kid, do you have any plans on joining the volleyball team? If so, then you're gladly welcome!" Ukai said hoping for a good answer, as well as the team.

Kusuo just shrugged.

Everyone sighed at this answer, "Oh well, take your time!" Ukai said, "You can go to me if you have an answer!" Said Takeda.

Kusuo was laying down on his bed, After two days I could just say no, I'll have to face the consequences after that though.. Oh well, I don't care, I'll leave future me to that.

Though Kageyama might hate me.. It's not like I care, if I become a loner in that school everyone will approach me hoping to be friends. Kusuo sighed as he stared at the ceiling continuously.

And for the first time ever, well maybe, Kusuo stayed up and didn't sleep at all.

I'm a little tired but I'm a psychic, one day of no sleep is fine.. Kusuo was at his assigned desk sitting down and burrying his head in his arms on his desk, Okay, maybe I'm not so used to this..

Is he okay?!

He seems really tired..

Should I help him?

The lesson soon started as Kusuo changed his position, his eyes were tired-looking but he ignored it as he just listened to the teacher.

I need some coffee jelly or some coffee.. Kusuo sighed.

Then of course an expected late student finally came, which was Kageyama, "You're late again.. Whatever just go sit.." The teacher sighed as Kageyama nodded out of breath and sat at his assigned seat.

He noticed Kusuo's appearance.

Is he okay? I'll ask him later.. Kageyama thought, worried about his Pink-haired pretty friend.

I'll post another chapter here-- as like " Chapter 4.5 " or something but yea :D