¡ Chapter 5 !

Wait omg my bad wifi is it published again? SOMEOE RESPOND PLEAS-

Kusuo walked out the front door and closed it, now walking on the sidewalk, he heard a familiar yell. "Hey Saiki!!!" Yelled Yuui as she climbed onto him.

She immediately let go after Kusuo signaled her to, "Right, sorry!" Yuui giggled, "Why are you here anyway?" Asked Kusuo "Ohh, we're neighbors! Well.. I didn't exactly know till now since I saw you get out of the house!" Yuui cheerfully said as they continued to walk to school.

Yuui happily talked to Kusuo who barely talked with her, Yuui didn't mind it though.

Finally they arrived at school, "Ehh.. I have to go to class now Saiki! I'll see you later! Do you wanna have lunch together??" Asked the cheerful female, then Yuui remembered she saw him and Kageyama always have lunch together, before Kusuo could answer she immediately stopped him and said "Nevermind!! I need too uhh--- something! Don't ask by the way-- Bye!" She ran away waving as she left the esper dumbfounded, Well what was that? Anyways, today is when I reject the offer of joining the team.. Maybe later.

///

After class finished Kusuo didn't go to eat yet, he went to where Takeda was.

"Excuse me."

·

·

·

"AAH!!" Takeda screamed not too loud enough to hear from the outside of the room. He then turned around quickly to see a familiar pink haired psychic.

"O--oh Saiki, it's you--" Takeda said adjusting his glasses.

I definitely didn't notice him-- How was he so quiet to get here?! He thought.

Kusuo just stood and watched as the teacher infront of him tried to readjust his position from the surprise, "Sorry." Kusuo apologized as Takeda replied with "Ahh- no no it's fine I was just a little startled-- that's all." He said with a small smile evident on his face.

"I'm here to say my answer." Said Kusuo stoic, Takeda perked up as he hoped for him to say yes.

"n--"

"W-WAIT WHAT?!"

I didn't even get to say the full word.

"No-"

"Wha--Wait!! I--" Takeda processed everything then thought,

Then..

He kneeled down the floor, and yelled (slightly) "PLEASE JOIN!" He begged, What. Kusuo was dumbfounded on how easily he did that with no hesitation.

"Please join I'll do a-- almost anything!"

"No."

"PLEASE!"

"Still no."

"Please? I beg you!"

He doesn't give up does he?

///

After 5 minutes of Takeda's begging he finally broke and said yes.

I'm a psychic and yet i-- "Saikii!!" Yelled his friend as she almost fell on him due to how fast she was running but Kusuo dodged it easily.

"Be careful, idiot." Said Kusuo "SORRY!" She said getting up dusting her clothes with her hands.

"By the way! I heard you joined the volleyball team!!" She said perking up, "Is that true?!" It got out fast. He nodded as she squealed.

Now I can support my friend on something!! Don't worry Saiki my dear friend I will be your first fan!! She thought smirking on the outside.

I would take off my germanium ring to read her mind but.. I'm not that curious. Kusuo stared at the smirking female, "I will be your first fan Saiki!! I'll try to attend all your games!! I could also find a hot or cute girlfriend midway around.." She said mumbling the last part. I heard that, goodluck anyways.

They were now walking back home as the female kept talking to Kusuo who was still barely answering.

///

Good grief. Miyagi is troublesome.

OH SHIT ITS SHORT- BUT I HAVE NO MORE IDEAS SORRYYYY 😭😭