~ Chapter 3 ~

Finishing this so I can do the rest now 😻😻😻

➪ ➪

Kageyama and Saiki walked inside, Kageyama told Saiki to watch by the stage, Saiki nodded and walked to the stage, out of sight, he took a chair. No one seems to notice me, how lucky.

Saiki just wanted to get everything over with, soon Kageyama was out playing, Saiki just watched, Volleyball is easy, I could be the best player of any sport if I wanted to. But no thanks. Saiki continued to watch and be ignored.

Soon when one of the players hit the ball it was flying near the stage. And onto Saiki's face, Saiki just catched it so the impact wouldn't damage his glasses. That was close.

Oh no- I forgot Saiki was here! Will he hate me?! Kageyama thought a he got worried.

Kusuo had set down the ball on the floor and saw the surprised players. He sighed aware he had to do an introduction and explain why he was there.

Or I could leave it to Kageyama, right? Kusuo still had his usual neutral face, The team was a little stunned as they observed the male.

One of them shook their heads and got back to their senses, Daichi approached the Pink-haired student.

"Ahm__ Sorry, but.. Who exactly are you?" Asked Daichi with a closed-eye smile.

Kageyama got back to reality and ran to the both said males, "Saiki, Sorry, I forgot you were here.." Kusuo nodded in acknowledgement, but he stayed quiet.

Soon the rest came closer, that's when they realized... That they were gay. /j

Anyways.

They all was stunned by the unique look of the male infront of them, "Ahh, who is this guy Kage--" suddenly Suga was cut off, "Waait, You're that guy from before! Aren't you the new student?" Asked Yamaguchi as Kusuo just nodded.

"Can i ask why are you here?" Asked Sugawara, Kageyama just spoke instead of Kusuo, "Ah, i asked him to watch us... Cause, well, have you guys heard of the recent rumors?"

"The one that the new student popped a volleyball? Hold on.. Was that you?!" Shocked Hinata, Kageyama Just nodded indicating that he was correct.

The whole team was shocked, But Sugawara spoke, "Are you interested in playing?" Asked Sugawara, but all he got was a shrug. "Sorry, he doesn't talk much." Said Kageyama, "I didn't think someone like yourself would have friends." Snickered Tsukishima.

"And.. There they go.." Tsukishima and Kageyama were now arguing.

The rest of the team sweatdropped but Kusuo stayed the same, and Daichi.. Looked a "little" pissed off.

Kusuo rolled his eyes internally, all he wanted to do was go home and sleep on his bed, and maybe sneak in some coffee jelly time.

"Shut up." Daichi smacked the two arguing males in the head, giving the two a bump "Sorry.." the two said.

Kageyama is a little different here.. He's most usually quiet. Oh well it's not like I hated it.

"Should I leave?" Asked Kusuo as he steals the attention of the team, "Ah-- sorry about them, and Uhh.. don't! Since you're Kageyama's friend you can stay a little longer!" Said Suga with a small smile.

Good grief, I guess this is when I kiss goodbye to my normal life.

545 Words

ITS SO SHORT????? I SUCK BUT ANYWAY???

ILL UPDATE SAIKI K X WTDSIK TODAY (I SWEAR)