Awakening

Hello.. this is a fanfiction about TCF and English is not my mother language so they'll be a lot of grammar mistake and typo.. please bear with me..😅

----

The battle against the white star and the god of despair finally had reached its end and Cale slacker life finally bare it's fruit.

Cale was so happy for it even there's a lot of problems aftermath. Because all of his comrade saw how he actually stab himself in the heart and how much blood was sheath from the wound. They become overly protective over him and as they command, our ex-commander now is on recuperation. And our idiot hero happily obligate to the wish totally oblivious to the mess he brought through his act.

He was so happy to flirt with his love, slacker-chan for the whole time that he didn't noticed the change that was quietly happening to him.

"The young master has gotten even more paler yet again.." wonder Ron still with his usual calm self.

" maybe because he stuck to his room for a long time. " assured Beacrox.

"Cale-nim also didn't eat much. Except for a meat and wine, he rarely eat apple pie as usual. But, everytime raon gave it, he always eat it."

"That was normal. Young master never eat much before as well. But lately he have been drinking a lot.. will he returned to his old self?"

"Human also look extremely tired everytime we ask him to play with us especially on the sun."

"That's right nyaa.. he sometimes didn't sleep at night too"

"That's right.. human always staring blankly through the window and he keep drinking water too. Did human sick?"

'he probably just acting like his lazy self but Cale was indeed acting strange lately after the battle. I hope he's ok.' on wonder.

"Is that so raon-nim?"

"Yup.. that's right lemonade grandpa."

"I see.."

"Heh.. but young master Cale also have gotten even more handsome too. Well he already extremely handsome before but lately, it just got to another level." Noted Hannah.

'right.. even me that usually don't care about dating sometimes found myself to flustered on his presence. It's weird.. it's like I was charmed or something.' Rosalyn was confused.

They all silence.

A sudden sound of door cracking was making the people on the living room all turned their head to the source.

"Haa~ Choi Han.. did you broke the door handle again? How many time is it now again." Said the red head.

'i don't tho..' Choi Han was silence.

"What are you guys doing in here? Well not like I care."

"Young master.. are you taking a walk?" Ron stand up and look at the redhead with his usual benign smile.

Cale shivered.

"Hmm.. I can't sleep.. but why is the kid still not in a bed yet?" Cale stared at the black bop on Choi Han lap and the two kitten on the couch beside him.

"Human.. we are about to sleep now. " Raon flew to the redhead and land himself on Cale arms.

"Is that so?"

"That's right nyaa~" on said while caressing her head into the redhead trouser helm.

"Ok. I'm going to bed now"

The Last Voistlervamp [ON HOLD]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें