My Second Blood Bank?

As promise, the update is finally here. yay. I finally got some time to write and Happy holiday. Sorry I'm not much of a talker but please have great time reading my humble work.

****

Cale is now having his luxuries and peaceful bath time on his private bathroom. He was in a deep thought about something.

"I felt like something had changed inside me, not only physicality but also my abilities.''

"Have my abilities evolved once with my changes? what about my ancient power? Have they also evolved?"

Cale began to close his eyes to hear his ancient power speak but, something strange happened.

It was silent unlike usual?

'...'

'What's going on? After that thief bullshit, I heard nothing. Did I ignored them too much that they begun to sulk or something?'

Cale sighed. He looked up with a blank stare.

''But I never heard of an evolved ability before, not even when I was still a team leader. How strange."

Cale start to frown. His head was throbbing uncomfortably and subconsciously, his hand already landed on his temple and he start massaging it gently.

'I feel dizzy and my back is hurt. Ugh... Let get out of here and sleep. I don't want to catch a cold.'

Cale held the tub edge and start standing up slowly. With a splash, he was out from his warm bath. He staggered a little.

He grabs the bath robe from his right and start covering himself. His hair is dripping wet. He grabs the towel and start drying up his hair gently. He walks to the mirror on his big sink.

In front of him now is a very beautiful young man with long sunset hair that past his shoulder and a very smooth, tender pale skin that look like a white sheet, a crimson thin lip and a very clear reddish-brown eyes look at him. It was himself.

'As expected, I still cannot figure out the difference after the awakening but I know something has changes but, what is it?'

Cale raised his right hand where the tattoo of a rose pierced by a dagger and a large pocket watch behind it.

'Beautiful? what nonsense! No matter how many times I look at this mark, it was always feels mischievous.'

'hmm.. it looks the same as my shield tattoo.'

Cale frown again. this time, his throbbing head was being accompany by a vision of and old man shaping a marble into a glass frame. He immediately retreats his hand in surprised.

''What? I know something is weird and I guess that everything I touch will show its history? But how is that happened? I guess I will need to ask Raon to make me a magic glove or I will never able to touch anything again. But seriously... how?''

'"Ahh... let's forget it. I want to sleep. I'm tired."

And so, Cale decide to brushed everything for the next day.

****

Creek...

'...'

SLAM!

Cale is now clenching his left chest side on reflect. He can feel his heart race.

'Gosh, that scared the shit out of me. Fuh... calm down'

Inhale, exhale. He held the door handle again and started twisted it slowly.

Creek..

There's a handsome shadow in front of him with a full head staring at him.