A Reverent of the Past

'What? This person in front of her is clearly a human. How come?'

"You.. "

Seeing the perplexed expression on the lady. Cale suddenly feel excited. But managed to covered it with his hand.

But Beacrox saw it. His lord clearly snickering. The bloody hand was licked and a sadistic smiles was on it. His eyes was full of undescribable excitement like a beast playing with his prey.

This is clearly very strange. On the first time on his life, Beacrox can't help but to put his young master as an incredibly dangerous person.

'no.. I want to laugh. My heart is beating so wild. Am I excited? In front of a creature that could be dangerous to me? Or disturbing my peace.'

'I want to kill her. So much that I can't help it but wanting to grab her neck and twisted it. Hearing her screamed in pain and writhing. make her worship me. Her blood must be delicious.'

A/u.. ahhh.. a sadistic Cale. So sexy!! 😍

[No Cale.. stop!! ] -boulder

[Oh what to do? Are we late?]-  thief

[I love to destroy but he almost out of control] - crazy kid

[Stop him! He still need to give me more money!!] - Fire

[I'm trying to calm him. Shut up. Wuu..] - crybaby

[Quiet. What the death god say is true. You guys know what to do right?] - Boulder

[Um!] - All ancient power.

[Use your astral body! Support crybaby, I will start secluded us] - boulder.

Boulder. An ancient hero. He was merely but a human. His ability is to protect and it's other ability that was lost was secluded. Sometimes retreat also a form of protection.

Thus an invisible dorm that make from Earth itself was created. An invisible wall that could secluded the entire land. It's a very powerful power. He thought this power can't be use anymore. After this power was not from him but the god itself.

After they were separate from Cale, the god of death suddenly spoke. warning them about the incoming of another Red Parade for the human world thousands years ago.

Who doesn't know about the red parade. It's really the worst of the world itself. A bright red moon and a musty smell of blood and death.

The prepretor is the divine being Revere as the land god that was fallen from it's throne. The one that control time and give peace. A Voistlervamp.

That's was the first time when the god called out their first ever emergency meeting. It's a dark age. Only one person bring the world into chaos. However the stories was really unsure.

Some say that they were greedy. Some say that they were tricked by a bad goddess. Some say that they were manipulated or even want to take revenge out of unfairness. But no one know the truth only the god did.

So hearing a second coming of red parade make them pale and worried. For the first time, all ancient power was called by God and the selected 7 was choose. A hero.

The god gave them blessing in order to stop the disaster. Protect, supressed, calming, sneaky, destruction, agro and lead.

They didn't managed to seal him but at the critical time, a goddess suddenly descends upon the land. With her flowing white vile and white robe. She caress the man and whisper something.

After that, there's only a white void. no one know what happen because, the goddess along the prepretor was gone and the war end just like that.

                               ✍✍✍