A Peaceful Morning

Hello.. i was so itchy to write seeing I didn't update for a long time and seeing my dear sweetheart comments and votes.. so I wrote on my phone. I really hope the storage won't suffered..

____***____

With a heavy step, Cale walk groggily to the bathroom. Half walking, half dragging.

"I'm tired. Where did the restoration ancient power go when you need it." He sigh.

Leaning on the tub head, Cale close his eyes, trying to feel his ancient power again.

Still quiet.

No voice was sound. No cursing word from the crazy kid, no boulder that ask him to be a sacrifice, no crying from the crybaby, no sound of an energetic fire that wish to destroy everything, no offer from the thieve to steal a divine item..

It was a complete silent, even the voice of a young Jour was quiet.

Cale feel strange like something was missing. He felt uncomfortable yet he ignored it.

As slow as a flower petal that's fall from his mother tree, slowly his eyes start feeling tired.

Feeling such a relaxing vibe on his bathroom with no noise to disturb him, Cale subconsciously felt into a deep sleep.

Finally, peace.

Just like that, An hour passed..

Knock knock..

A harsh and loud knock suddenly come and shaking his bathroom door as if it was an earthquake. Loud and disturbing.

It seem the loyal servant forgot that his master could clearly hear him even if he just whispering from the other side.

It quickly awake the sleeping beauty that was sleeping like a resting little mermaid in the tub.

Frowning and a little shivering. Cale come out from his bath. Clearly pissed by the noise.

He immediately grab his bath robe and start covering his snow white like skin in a flash.

He look at his beautiful palm. It have been shrinking and wrinkly but still looking beautiful like the work of arts by God.

'i guess I felt asleep. How much time have passed?' he sigh.

As he tried to walk forward. A surge of dizziness suddenly come. He grab the side wall and sighing.

After that, He just quietly standing there for awhile until he felt a little better. However the knock was still as energetic with a questions.

"Young master, are you okay? Did you faint?"

By the tone, he know the people on the other side probably worried about him. After all, he have been staying inside for quite a long time.

"Stop knocking, I'm coming."

Just like a cue the knock come to halt.

Creak..

"What?"

From the not so wide gap, Cale could see a young man with onyx hair and a leather armor was standing like a statue in front of his bathroom door with his right hand hanging on the air, clearly trying to knock his poor door yet again but unable to do so.

The young man look somehow in daze for who know why?

From the inside, a young adult with fiery red hair and pale skin peek out from the gap. The hair was down, wet by the water, the cheeks was flush with bright cherry colour to his neck.