Hidden Library II

Cale look at the long corridor. Though there's a source of light, but the small and ancient torch that holding the light making it surrounding dim so the corridor was giving an eerie feeling straight out of the horror movie making him chill.

He then look at the tall man beside him.'Well, Beacrox is here. Its gonna be fine right?' he took a deep breath and start moving forward followed by the other man.

The corridor was supposed to be from the ancient time but as they walk along it Cale noticed that its still look like a brand new.

Though a little dark, he can see clearly that the wall and the pillar that holding it whole was absolutely clean and neat without any trace of ageing despite having an eerie feeling.

'is it magic?' Cale thought.

After so many turn, they finally saw a door. It was an incredibly huge door made of oak wood. Cale touch the door. There is a magnificent drawing of some kind of strange animals that looks like a turtle.

By the rough pattern, he knows this drawing was hand made and meticulously sculp months after months.

Cale was in awed.

"Who made this? It's a little rough but whoever it is, its amazing!" Beacrox compliment.

Cale was a little took back by the man's sincere compliment. His always fierce and vicious chef also have eyes for an art?  Unbelievable!

But then again this man was use to be an official heir of Molan household after his father even when he already decide to refuse the underworld throne.

Still, they are consider an underworld Lord and also an assassin whom work is in the shadow and need to master all kind of knowledge to blend in with their prey and hunt them smoothly.

Just thinking about it make him shivered uncontrollably. I guess knowing an art also a necessity for an assassin. Cale look at the man again and slowly observing the man facial expressions.

He want to grab his vicious chef weakness for future scamming like his embarrassed look for breaking his character and later make fun of it but it's pointless. The man still have his usual poker face without any hint of changing.

"What?" The man ask after feeling a strange gaze from his side.

"Nothing." Cale reply.

'forget it. He was scary as hell and I really can't tell what is in his mind at all.'

Cale fumble the door surface again searching for a way to open it. While he was busying himself with the huge door, a sharp eyes also silently watching him moving around like a blind man in secret.

Cale look up and saw the torch on the upper right and left side of the door. One of them was straight and the other was slightly crook.

The blue flames on the left was light up normally with straight and gentle wave and the others was moving around strangely. He squint his eyes.

The place seem to be on a reachable grasp 'I guess that's our keyhole?' Cale then straighten his right hand to touch the torch holder but he cannot reach it.

He snorted and start to tip toeing to make his height even with the torch holder.

After so many failure, he feel tired and start gasping for air. He pout and start looking at the other man who is standing quietly with folded hand in his chest for help.

"Would you please?" He ask feeling a little pissed but not daring to boldly showing it.

Beacrox was silent. He look at the red hair beside him who is now sweating with a little blush. He was supposed to feel disgusted just seeing the sweat on his liege face but right now all he can see is his liege tightly cling shirt on his body and the transparency of his wet clothes.