A Voistlervamp Mark of Ownership

Bang!

"I REJECTED!"

Cale and Fredo immediately turn their head to the black blob that's just suddenly barged in.

'Raon.'

"Human are weak. What if your blood poison him? He-he would die."

"I'm sorry Cale-nim. Raon just barged in" Choi Han bow down.

"Haaa..."

"But I didn't agree too. I know vampire are made to served a Voistlervamp like you but its dangerous. I heard you are a half blood. There's chance that Fredo blood aren't suitable for you. What if something happens to you?"

Cale understand what Choi Han mean. Fredo is pure blood vampire and he was just a half Voistlervamp meaning that half of his blood are still human.

There's a chance that the blood of pure blood vampire might ended up counter his hybrid DNA.

After listening to the explanation, he knows if he asks any vampire to drink their blood, they'll totally obliged to his demand.

However, he was not close to the other vampire except for this goofy old man and he refused to involved an innocent people because of his selfishness.

Yes, he knows he was a selfish person but he still has moral. Although he only has a little interaction with this old man during his time as the military commander and as Naru, that was enough to considered him close.

He knows the moment he agrees to make him as his private blood bank. He was taking a huge risk of having swing from being normal.

But there's another reason why he was agreeing with this old man. It was to protect his existence.

From the story, the Voistlervamp ability that related to time is a very strong ability. It defies the norm.

he pretty sure they will be a lot of people desiring his power. Considering his status as the hero in this country. He was quite known by everyone in this world.

It'll be dangerous if his status was known to have an ancient blood. Although he knows the Voistlervamp was known only as a myth by human and it will probably already become a forgotten myth as it was a very old story.

But its good to be careful, considering a chaos that he brought the moment his blood was awaken.

The red moon.

There's a chance that some old people who have heard the story before will start spreading it to the other people. If that happen, well he can forget to become a slacker forever.

Just thinking about the conscience to be forever hunt by a greedy human and hated by the humankind due to a stupid story of becoming a betrayer.

At some point, his family too will start hating him. He hates that. After all, the thing that scare him the most is not death but being the one that the last staying alive. Being left alone. He will become crazy if that happen. He scared.

So, he must learn to control his blood need and get used to it if he doesn't want to get busted and choosing Fredo is the right choice. Being the king of a vampire and the monarch of Endable kingdom where most of its civilian is not human, at least they won't hate him.

As much as he feels like asking a protection from another country is selfish. He needs to stay alive. Even if he gets busted, and his friends turn their back to him, he still got Choi Han and his Hyung by his side and the kids.

But they are his dearest family, so he will trust them. He doesn't want to lie to them. He needs to tell them about his decision.

Now that he thinks about it, does him being a transmigrator also connect to the Voistlervamp? He knows he and the OG! Cale already make a deal to live their life as Kim Rok Soo and Cale Henituse.