Guardian Of A Secret Treasuries

“I should ask you that? These two gentlemen, who might you be?”

A sweet voice belonging to a teenages girl greeted them. Cale couldn't see the voice’s owner but he knew the owner was probably young. Cale honestly doesn't care but then he remembers the condition of this ancient underground.

So he guessed the girl was probably the keeper who kept the place intact and cleaned for a thousand years. Thinking about the amount of magic that needed to keep the place looking like this. The girl is probably from an ancient time with tremendous mana. So they must not provoke it.

Now the future really has reverted from the original; the character was never there. Cale looks at the man who’s now guarding him from the unknown person.

“Beacrox, it's ok. She is not an enemy.”

“I know. But just in case.” as he put his guard down. 

Cale looked at the lady in front of him. The lady was indeed young or more like small? Like a dwarf.

Her skin was lime colour with four wings that looked like dragonfly wings flapping gently. He can even feel a light breeze swiping his face like a tickle. A very comfortable feeling.

No wonder Beacrox was frowning.

“Hello, beautiful lady.” Cale said as he bow elegantly to greet the strange creature.

‘He doesn't want to die! The gentle flap already felt like his old fan in another world when the air-con broke. You don't know how strong those wings are! TT.. oh my life.’

‘...’

Hearing no answer. Cale propped his face, wondering if his demeanour was wrong and making the creature unpleasant.

"You smell like shit. "

Cale immediately step back. He was surprised. The creature somehow right in front of him.

He don't even feel any movement even with his now keen sense. Even beacrox with his already inhuman sense don't realize it.

The creature was staring at him with a scrutinized gaze not knowing what on her mind.

She then circling Cale with her strong wings. Cale sweated. He really don't dare to move.

With his sharp gaze he noticed that Beacrox was about to take out something from his garment.

He immediately give a warning gaze toward him to tell him not to do anything.

Beacrox understand. He immediately put down his hand. However he stay on guard just in case.

"This lady, can I help you?" Cale smiled trying to stay calm albeit wishing to cry.

" This nasty smell.. who are you? Why you have that traitor smell on you? Strange.. "

" You are damn weak.. not like that f*****r. " She said.

Cale eyebrow twitch feeling a little offend. He know he was weak but to be told that he's weak by a little girl is a little bit..  alas..

He had been told a lot of time by people that he was weak but he never care and now he care. Is it his ancient blood starting to affect his personality? Yet like usual he bash it out from his brain.

"I'm sorry lady, I really don't understand what do you mean?"

"Hmm.. you are a human tho. How interesting" she murmured.

"This lady..."

Before Cale able to continue his word, the room suddenly shake like an earthquake but weirdly, the things in the room are staying still, unmoveable.