Cale and His Troublesome Sense

Aww. how disappointing. I guess I really am a simple person. Anyway, sorry about the cliffhanger. 

Honestly, I really don't know where to stop, so that's why the cliffhanger. But surprised is a surprised, and the surprise is~

Tada~ yup. a double update for a week... so, shall we start?

***

Cale is staring blankly on his ceiling.

His hair is messy, his shirt was loose and his shoulder was showing. An intense black circle underneath his beautiful eyes.

His already incredibly pale skin with the add of an intense black circle make him look like a sick person that was on a verge of dying.

A gentle rustling sound from his left make his turn his eyes on the noise. The children are awake.

"Human?" Raon is rubbing his eyes drowsily. He yawns.

"Human, you wake early?"

"..."

"Cale..?" On yawns.

"Youngest?" Hong

Raon look at his human and so the kittens. They stares at the human in front of them that look in a daze.

A deep blue eyes meets a blank reddish-brown orb. Raon immediately widens his eyes.

"Human? are you ok? Are you sick?"

Raon immediately fly to his human.  His paw immediately slaps the pale and tender skin in front of him. Raon start moving the pale young man head to the left and right. He was checking his human.

"Human, you don't look good. You look like a zombie."

'What?'

'Zombie?'

The kittens who is now on the redhead laps tilted their head.

Seeing that his human was silent and his siblings curious reaction, Raon start to think that they doesn't know what zombie is.

"Choi Han said that zombie is a walking dead. They were very pale and cold and scary and eat human brain. You look like one right now."

Raon somehow feels proud because he knows something that his intelligent human and his elder siblings don't.

He subconsciously smiled proudly.

'Why is he sound so proud? That punk. What kind of shit he was teaching to the children?'

"Human, are you about to die because you don't eat blood today? No. don't die. I will destroy the world and killed that pervert vampire."

"..."

"no. I'm fine. I just didn't get enough sleep yesterday."

'I doubt that.' on thought.

And she was right. Cale actually have a slight fever because of a last night but it was mild. So it was quite hard to detect.

Having living with this red head after such a long time, On knows Cale quite well and one of them is Cale was never honest with his feelings. So she was pretty sure that statement was a lie.

"Are you sure?"

On shakes her head.

"Yes, I am."

She sighed.

"..."

"Then you must go back to sleep."

"No. I'm fine."