Hidden Library I

Hye~ I've got ya an update..  but I still writing this on my phone.. lmao.. 😅 anyway, enjoy~

***
Cale and his little family was having a lunch at the dining room. As usual, Cale exclusive chef, Beacrox made a lot of dishes that's mouth watering and make anyone who sees the menu drool like a hungry dog.

There's steak, apple pie, some mushroom soup, rice, vegetables stew, and some Korean dishes that Choi Han introduce and being recreate by Beacrox after so much work but to a genius cook like Beacrox, It's literally nothing and they ate as usual but something seem to change.

Beacrox notice the red hair didn't touch any vegetables. Choi Han also notice the lack of food on his liege plate.

"Cale-nim, you should eat more." Choi Han said while took some sweet and sour fried cabbage with a chopsticks before putting it on the red hair plate.

"Yeah human, you should eat more." And then the race of food passing start especially the veggies dish to the red hair one by one. Cale was bewildered but still accept it but the moment he put it on his mouth, he stop.

Usually his young master is not a picky eater but right now he can see a look of reluctant on his young master face everytime the other family put some vegetables on his plate.

After seeing the food has started to piled up like a mountain on his plate Cale then open his mouth. "This is enough. Thank you." He said so they stop giving him even more food especially the vegetables.

At the end, Cale refused to eat vegetables and pass it to the children. "You are still growing, eat more. This vegetables will make you healthy and stronger."  Cale smiled gently.

The black dragon feels like he was being scam but at the end he choose to blindly believe his human and do as his human says thinking that his human meant him good.

"Okay human. I will eat it so I  can grow stronger to protect you."

'don't. It's enough. i don't want you to ended up destroying the world if you get much stronger! It will be troublesome.' thought Cale while still maintaining his doting and gentle smile.

After settling the food on the children's plate carefully, he prop his face and accidentally make an eye contact with some of his companions. They all looking at him in a sparkling eyes. They seem to be admiring him?

He flinched. But then his intuition suddenly caught a predators sharp gaze from his right side and subconsciously make him shivered. It was a tall man with sharp eyes in white chef outfit. He swallow his saliva silently.

'wha.. what did I do wrong this time? Don't look at me like that. It's too scary!' He sweat.

To cover his uneasiness, he choose to buried his face on his piled up food instead. The food suddenly look unappetizing. He pout and start playing staring game with his food. But the scary predators just won't let him go.

"Young master?"

He flinched and decide to settle with the steak and the spicy kimchi. He stab the bite size meat with the fork and start eating it slowly and quietly like a scolded child. And so the lunch continued as usual.

***

After the lunch ended. Cale told his people that he want to rest and to not disturb him and immediately run upstairs. He want to take a look at the underground library he found before the blood moon accident for more information about his newly awaken bloodline.

He found this hidden library when he was trying to found more book to read and accidentally triggers a hidden lock at the most back of his book shelf left by the boulder, hidden among the book . At first he thought it was such a cliche things coming right  from the novels in his previous world but decide to rebuke it.