53.Mocha chocolate parfait

(All can be store brought if wanted)

Coffee jelly

Ingredients
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin powder
1/4 cup water
2 cups brewed strong black coffee
2 tablespoons sugar

Gather the ingredients.

In a small bowl, combine the gelatin powder and water.

Place the brewed coffee and sugar in a medium saucepan and bring to a near boil over medium-high heat.

Turn off the heat, and whisk in the gelatin mixture until it dissolves. Set aside to cool, about 10 to 15 minutes.

Pour the coffee gelatin mixture into a shallow baking dish (8- or 9-inch square or 11 x 7 inches) and refrigerate until set, about 5 hours.

Once the coffee jelly has set, cut the gelatin into 1/2-inch cubes.

Spoon the cubes into individual serving dishes
————————————————————
Coffee mousse
Ingredients

1 tbsp Espresso
1 Can Sweetened Condensed Milk 395ml
600 ml Cream

In a medium-low heat, cook a tablespoon of instant espresso along with the sweet condensed milk for 4-5 minutes.
After letting it cool, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Add cream and beat the mixture with an electric mixer for 9 minutes, on high, until soft peaks are formed.
———————————————————————-
FOR THE CHOCOLATE CRUMB:
140 grams chocolate sandwich cookies

Make the chocolate crumb. To make the chocolate crumb, in the same bowl, break the sandwich cookies in half and add. Select mid speed and process until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.  Remove the knife tool and reserve the crumbs in a separate bowl
—————————————————————————
Coffee ice cream

Ingredients
2 ½ cups (600 ml) whole milk
1 ½ cups (300 g) granulated sugar
⅛ teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons instant decaffeinated coffee granules*
6 egg yolks
2 ¼ cups (540 ml) heavy cream
1 ½ teaspoons vanilla extract

Instructions
In a medium saucepan combine the milk, sugar, salt, and coffee granules. Cook over medium heat stirring occasionally until steaming. Reduce the heat to low.

Lightly beat the egg yolks in a small bowl. Slowly pour half the hot milk into the eggs while whisking continuously. Return the mixture to the pot and cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until thickened, about 5 minutes.

Strain the custard through a fine-mesh sieve set over a medium bowl. Cover it with plastic wrap, allowing it to touch the surface of the custard to prevent a skin from forming. Refrigerate until cold.

When ready to make the ice cream, whisk the cream and vanilla into the custard until smooth. Churn in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.

Enjoy right away or transfer to a freezer-safe container. The ice cream will keep for up to 2 weeks.
—————————————————————————
Mini brownies

Brownie mix
Or
Ingredient For the Mix:

10 ounces powdered sugar (about 2 1/2 cups, spooned; 285g)

3 ounces finely chopped dark chocolate, roughly 72%; more information here (about 1/2 cup, finely chopped; 85g)

2 1/4 ounces all-purpose flour (about 1/2 cup, spooned; 63g), such as Gold Medal

2 1/4 ounces Dutch process cocoa powder (about 3/4 cup, spooned; 63g), such as Cocoa Barry Extra Brute

1 ounce malted milk powder, such as Carnation or Hoosier Hill Farms (about 1/4 cup; 30g)

1 1/4 teaspoons (5g) Diamond Crystal kosher salt; for table salt, use about half as much by volume or the same weight

3/4 teaspoon instant espresso powder, such as Medaglia d'Oro, optional

1 3/4 ounces refined coconut oil, solid but creamy, about 70°F/21°C (about 1/4 cup; 50g)
For the Brownies:

2 ounces water (about 1/4 cup; 55g)
2 large eggs, straight from the fridge (about 3 1/2 ounces; 100g)
1/4 ounce vanilla extract (about 1 1/2 teaspoons; 7g)

Directions
For the Mix: Combine powdered sugar, dark chocolate, all-purpose flour, Dutch cocoa, malted milk powder, salt, and espresso powder (if using) in the bowl of a food processor. Grind until the chocolate disappears into a fine, powdery mix, and you can no longer hear any chunks bouncing around the bowl, about 2 minutes (the timing can vary significantly depending on the size and power of the food processor).

Add the solid coconut oil and pulse only until well combined, about 30 seconds. For immediate use, proceed directly to Step 3. Otherwise, transfer the mix to an airtight container and store at cool room temperature up to one year, or until the date stamped on the package of coconut oil.

Adjust oven rack to lower-middle position, preheat to 350°F (180°C), and line an 8-inch-square, anodized aluminum brownie pan with a long strip of parchment or foil to cover the bottom and two of the sides.
When the oven has come to temperature, prepare the batter in the bowl of a food processor or in a large mixing bowl with a flexible spatula. Either way, add water, eggs, and vanilla extract, then pulse or stir until well combined. The batter will be smooth and thin when made in a food processor, but lumpy and thick when mixed by hand. These textural differences with not affect the batter's behavior.

To Bake: Scrape the batter into the prepared pan, spread into an even layer, and bake until the brownies are glossy, puffed, and firm but a little squishy, about 35 minutes. The timing is based on the volume and conductivity of an 8-inch anodized aluminum pan; be aware the time needed will vary significantly with glass, ceramic, or non-stick pans. Allow the brownies to cool at least 15 minutes before slicing. To serve, gently tug on the foil or parchment, and lift to remove the brownies from the pan.
—————————————————————————
Whip cream

▢ 1 pint heavy whipping cream (COLD) (2 cups)
▢ ½ cup powdered sugar
▢ 1 tsp pure vanilla extract

INSTRUCTIONS

Put the bowl of a standing mixer or a large mixing bowl (glass or metal preferred) into the refrigerator to chill for at least 15-30 minutes (or longer).
Add whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the chilled bowl of a standing mixer (or chilled mixing bowl).
Use the wire whisk attachment to a standing mixer, or a hand-held mixer, and beat the ingredients together, starting on low speed and increasing to high slowly as it begins to firm up.
Beat for 60-90 seconds until stiff peaks form. Stopping once halfway through to scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Transfer mixture to a piping bag to pipe onto your favorite dessert or into hot chocolate. Or put in a serving dish to serve.
—————————————————————————-
Chocolate sauce

INGREDIENTS
4 tablespoons unsalted butter
2 tablespoons milk
2 teaspoons corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 ounces dark chocolate, chopped cup
1 cup powdered sugar, sifted

INSTRUCTIONS
Combine butter, milk, corn syrup, and vanilla extract in small saucepan and heat over medium heat until butter is melted. Decrease the heat to low, add the choco- late, and whisk until melted.
Remove from heat, add the powdered sugar, and whisk until smooth. Let chocolate glaze sit for 5 minutes until it has cooled slightly and started to thicken just a little bit.
Then slowly drizzle over cake, cupcakes, pastries, dunk donuts into it or top ice cream or whip cream with it!
————————————————————————
Leaf Cookie page 30

Then slowly drizzle over cake, cupcakes, pastries, dunk donuts into it or top ice cream or whip cream with it!————————————————————————Leaf Cookie page 30