2

"Razor?" Bennett knocked lightly outside Razor's studio. There was shuffling inside and Razor opened the door. He stood there, glancing down at Bennett, he wasn't wearing a shirt and had smudges of paint all over his face and torso. His hair was tied up into a high ponytail. 

"R-Razor?" Bennett held his breath. 

"Hm?" 

"You've got a lot of paint on you again," Bennett tried not to look at Razor's muscles too closely. Training with a two-handed sword after getting into Jenshin Collision really beefed him up. "Here's a warm towel..." Bennett handed it to Razor. "Are you ever going to let me see what you paint in there?" 

"Hm," Razor looked over his shoulder at the art and then back to Bennett. "Interested?" 

"A bit but I won't force you to show me," Bennett smiled. 

"Wait," Razor closed the door and went back inside. He picked up all of the old paintings and threw a blanket over them, hiding them in the corner. He didn't want Bennett to see these ones but the others should be fine. The others just had wolves. 

Bennett waited awkwardly outside the door for Razor to open it. When he did, Bennett somehow felt flustered walking into this secret room. They'd been living together for a while now but Razor had given him strict instructions to never enter this room. Why was he being so nice about it now? 

"Oh my..." Bennett stared at the painting Razor was currently working on. "This is really beautiful!" Bennett grinned. "I'm glad you showed it to me!" Bennett turned sharply and slipped on the pile of newspapers on the floor that were there to protect the flooring from the paint. He fell forward and Razor reached out to catch him. He slipped himself and decided to at least cushion Bennett's fall. 

Razor winced, hitting his head on the ground. Bennett's face slammed directly into Razor's too-muscular-to-be-comfortable chest and his nose started bleeding. "Bennett?!" 

"I'm okay! I'm okay!" Bennett assured. "It's just a nosebleed. My nose isn't broken. That happened to me before so I know what that feels like..." Bennett sat up and grabbed his nose. "It'll stop soon." 

"Sorry..." Razor apologized, placing his hand on Bennett's cheek. "Bennett okay?" 

"I'm okay, really!" Bennett assured. "See? It's stopped bleeding!" Bennett removed his hand from his nose. Razor took the towel that had fallen out of his hands and gently wiped away the blood from Bennett's face. He stopped and stared at Bennett's face, mesmerized. 

"R-Razor?" 

Razor leaned forward and kissed Bennett, still holding the side of his face in his hand. He felt Bennett shift on his lap but instead of scooting away, he scooted closer to Razor and lifted his arms up to hug his neck. 

After realizing he wasn't imagining this scenario, but that it was actually taking place, Razor panicked and pushed Bennett away. He stood up and slapped his hand over his mouth, taking steps back until he reached the wall. 

"Razor?" 

"Sorry..." Razor sat down in the corner and held the sides of his head. "Sorry," he repeated. "Please go..." 

"Okay..."