5

Since Bennett told Razor he was allowed to touch him, he'd broken all of his restraints over the past few days. Razor could barely keep his hands off of Bennett. Meanwhile, Bennett was still thinking about omegaverse. 

"He really thinks I'm the alpha?" Bennett muttered for the umpteenth time. He quickly opened a new browser window and googled beefy ukes, as one does, to see if it was even possible for him. Bennett stared at the image and sighed, leaning his chin on his hand. "I really want to be the one to get fucked senseless though. I bet Razor grew really nicely down there....ehehehe..."

"Bennett?" 

Bennett shut off the monitor and turned around, sitting up straight, pretending everything was fine. Everything was not fine. Absolutely not fine. Razor stood with a towel around his waist and another one over his shoulders, drying his hair. "Shower ready..." 

While Razor was trying to get Bennett's attention to inform him of the shower, Bennett's mind was racing with all of the ways Razor could pick him up and slam him into a wall. 

"Bennett?" 

Bennett jumped. He didn't notice Razor had crossed the room and was now leaning in front of him. Look at those muscular titties! So close! So grabbable! 

"B-Ben...nett...?" Razor's face flushed. Bennett had reached out with both of his hands and clutched Razor's chest. 

"You smell really good right now," Bennett muttered. He leaned in to sniff his hair. "Did you change your shampoo?" 

"Mhm...on sale." 

"Do you want to take a bath together sometime? Like we used to?" 

Razor glanced away. "Razor...too big..." 

"We can make it work! I can sit on your lap!" Bennett slapped his hand over his mouth, imagining something completely not innocent. Razor was too big alright...but there were ways to fix that...just not ways to fix Bennett's perverted smirk. 

"Just think about it!" Bennett jumped up and grabbed a towel before running into the bathroom. He leaned up against the closed door and let out a long sigh. "Oh god... I'm glad I was able to marry him before someone else did. Now I just have to keep him married to me!" Bennett nodded and pointed at himself in the mirror. "Maybe I can be the alpha? I can be the alpha. Sure, yeah, I can be the alpha." Bennett placed his hands on his hips and shook his head. "There is no fucking way I want to be the alpha....Razor just pin me up against a wall already!" he whined.