3

"So, what you're telling me...is that you got kissed by your husband and you feel bad about it?" Xingqiu folded his hands in front of him at the cafe's table. Bennett nodded. 

"I enjoyed kissing him but he looked so scared afterward! I feel bad now. I don't know what I did wrong!" 

"Hm, maybe the wolf boy is in a rut?" Xingqiu snickered. "This could work in your favor!" 

"I don't want to hear that from someone who already got his husband to notice him..." Bennett sighed, holding his head in his hands and leaning his elbows up against the table. 

"Look, Bennett, you know Razor better than I ever will and I'm sure you know that your relationship is equally as important to the both of you. You should just talk to him." 

"I already made him uncomfortable by saying it was different when he patted my head now that he is taller than me. I don't want to make him more uncomfortable by not saying things properly." 

"Bennett," Xingqiu sighed, leaning back in his chair. "Things are only going to get more awkward if you don't try to talk to him at all! You know how bad Razor is at communicating!" 

"I know. I have to try for the both of us. Why is married life so hard?" 

"What time did you say Razor was going to pick you up?" Xingqiu checked his phone. 

"I think we still have- oh shit!" Bennett stared at the time and jumped up. "I have to go! He has already been waiting for me for an hour!" 

Xingqiu sighed, watching Bennett runoff. "They grow up so fast." 

"Razor!" Bennett called, running toward him and waving his hand. He was sitting down on a park bench with a lady standing in front of him. Bennett froze, thinking Razor was getting hit on. What was he supposed to do if that was the case? The lady turned and left. Razor noticed Bennett immediately and waved, smiling. 

"Bennett!" Razor continued waving. 

"Did you wait long?" Bennett ran over and cupped Razor's face in his hands. Now that he was sitting down, Razor was shorter than him. "I'm sorry I forgot to set an alarm." 

Razor looped an arm around Bennett's waist and pulled him close. "It okay." 

"You don't hate me?" Bennett blushed, not used to Razor hugging him like this. 

"No hate. Never hate Bennett." 

"But, you pushed me away yesterday..." 

"Razor's fault. Razor....didn't mean to..." 

"You didn't want to kiss me?" Bennett felt his heart drop into his stomach. 

Razor opened his mouth to reply but his words were stuck in his throat. It wasn't that he didn't want to kiss him. He didn't want to force his affections onto him. 

"It's okay...you don't have to say anything..." Bennett assured. "I'm not mad at you. Let's go home, okay?" 

"Bennett..." Razor was dragged off without being able to say anything else.