10

"How are you enjoying the elevated marriage life?" Xingqiu grinned, sipping his tea.

"I'd enjoy it a lot more if you stopped calling it that," Bennett sighed. "I'm glad I know how Razor feels a bit more but I do wish we'd actually...y'know..." 

"Have sex? Fuck? Try weird kinky furry shit? Roleplay?" Xingqiu continued listing off various things and Bennett finally slapped a hand over his mouth. 

"Can you not say stuff like that in public?!" 

"I could yell something really embarrassing and no one is going to look twice at me," Xingqiu took another sip of his tea. 

"Wanna bet?" Kaeya slid into the chair next to him and smirked, leaning his chin up against his hand. 

"What's in it for me?" Xingqiu stared, completely serious. 

"Do you remember that bunny suit I bought with you a while back?" 

"I'm listening." 

"Wait what?" Bennett stared at Xingqiu and then at Kaeya. His eyes darted back and forth between them because he was so lost right now. 

"I'll actually put it on and cross my heart I'll tell you all the juicy details about what happens when I do." 

"Including your boyfriend's reactions?" Xingqiu raised an eyebrow. "Fanfiction doesn't write itself you know." 

"Anything you want, my dear, as many details as you want but you have to say this-" Kaeya leaned forward and whispered the sentence in his ear. It was enough to make his entire face red. He coughed and cleared his throat before standing up. 

"Oh my, is he really going to do it?" Kaeya chuckled. Bennett watched, waiting for whatever horrendous phrase could make Xingqiu blush that hard. 

"I THRIVE OFF OF USING MY HUSBAND'S OLD POPSICLE STICKS AS DILDOS!" Xingqiu shouted. Anything for the fanfiction materials. And, as he predicted, no one on the street looked twice at him. Instead, the man currently standing at the window a few floors up from ground level was staring at Kaeya, wondering what he was doing whispering things into some other guy's ear. 

"You do what?" Chongyun's jaw dropped. Xingqiu slowly turned around, waiting for lightning to strike him dead. 

"I can explain-" Xingqiu held up his hands, trying to think of the right words to explain. 

"It was a bet. He doesn't actually do that," Bennett explained for him, like a true best friend. 

"He does do something with them though," Kaeya smirked. 

"Shut up!" Xingqiu glared, wanting to punch Kaeya so bad his knuckles turned white as he formed a fist. 

"What...do you do with them?" Chongyun stared at the popsicle currently in his hand. For the first time in his life he was scared to eat it. 

"It's not what you think!" Xingqiu insisted. 

"Right, it's probably worse," Kaeya laughed, leaning back in the chair. 

"AHHHHHHH! We're leaving!" Xingqiu turned Chongyun around and guided him away as fast as he could. 

"But, I want to know..." Chongyun muttered. 

"You and me both, buddy," Bennett sighed. 

"It's not worse than what you do," Kaeya smiled. "I know you-" 

"Stop!" Bennett slapped his hands over Kaeya's mouth. "No one needs to know about that!" 

"Bennett?" Razor blinked, tilting his head slightly. 

"Quickly! We must retreat!" Bennett grabbed his hand and ran off in a different direction from Xingqiu and Chongyun. 

Kaeya, still leaning back in the chair, looked up at the man staring down at him. He smiled, waving. "Is it time for my story now?"