9

"I like you too much," Bennett blurted out again. 

Razor stared, not understanding. 

"I want to...do things...that I'm not sure if you would like or not," Bennett's eyes darted around the room and he let his hands fall from Razor's face. 

"Things?" 

"Like..." Bennett closed his eyes tightly. His face felt so hot that it almost didn't feel hot anymore. "Touch you...places. Kiss. Kiss places too...intimate things." 

Razor placed his hand on Bennett's chest and he gasped, eyes snapping open. "Razor?!" 

"Razor loves Bennett." He gently pushed Bennett to the ground and hovered above him. His long hair draped around Bennett's face as he leaned closer to him. Razor slid his hand down Bennett's chest and towards his side, slipping his fingers up underneath his shirt. 

Bennett stared, so shocked he started crying. 

"Razor sorry..." he removed his hand and gave him a bit more space but still hovered over Bennett while the two were on the ground. "Won't touch. Bennett can do the touching." 

"I'm not crying because you touched me," Bennett rubbed his eyes, trying to stop the tears but couldn't. "I'm crying because you love me." Before Razor had time to delve into a mini panic attack about not being loved back, Bennett clarified: "I love you too. I'm crying because I'm happy Razor. I love you so much. I didn't think you loved me like that and you do and now I'm happy and-" Bennett shut himself up by kissing Razor. He looped his arms around his neck and clung to him, pulling him down on top of him with little space between them. 

"I love you," Bennett muttered, hiding his face in Razor's neck and fluffy hair. "I love small Razor and big Razor and Razor that speaks in third person and the Razor who paints me sleeping and the Razor who can't speak in full sentences and the Razor that got muscles and the Razor that bit me when we first met and the Razor that married me and the Razor I'm married to now." 

"Bennett....lupical," he replied. Because he couldn't say that he loved the Bennett who wasn't afraid of him when they first met and he couldn't say that he loved the Bennett who loved him now. He couldn't say that he loved the Bennett he married and he loved the one obsessed with teasing Xingqiu. He thought Bennett's bad luck was a part of his charm and that he had enough survival skills to counteract the bad luck altogether. Meeting Bennett was his good luck and being with Bennett was his finest fortune. Razor wasn't good with words so he couldn't say any of this so he forced it all into one word he'd created off the top of his head.

And somehow, Bennett understood. 

"Lupical," he repeated, squeezing Bennett and pressing their bodies closer together. His hand slid down a little past Bennett's ass so he could fit nearly all of his body in his arms. Bennett moved his hands to squeeze Razor as tightly as he could even if he wasn't nearly as strong. "Bennett...Razor..." Razor struggled to say something but Bennett gave him another squeeze. 

"I understand. It's okay. You can say it in other ways." 

"Lupical," he muttered again.