6

"Please allow me to apologize to you Miss Lisa!" Bennett bowed. 

"Oh?" Lisa snickered and crossed her legs. She leaned up against the desk, turning in her chair toward Bennett who had walked to the side of it. "Have you wronged me somehow and I've forgotten? Do remind me." 

"I didn't realize you were the one talking to Razor and thought he was getting hit on or flirting with someone!" Bennett blurted out. 

"Oh hon," Lisa shook her head and reached out to pat Bennett's. "You're not all that bright upstairs are you?" she sighed. 

"Huh?" Bennett stood up straight. 

"My dear," Lisa crossed her arms and chuckled. "Do you know what Razor does in his spare time?" 

"Paints?" 

"Do you know the contents of his paintings?" 

"Wolves?" Bennett's head tilted as if this was an obvious question. 

Lisa stood up and turned to the bookshelf behind her. "Do you remember when you and Razor first met?" She grabbed a book and pulled it off, opening it up to a page with teeth marks on it. It showed two stick figures holding hands. "He stole the pen off of my desk and started writing in books. I had to replace them for the library myself," she chuckled. "I think you should go look at those paintings again." 

"But, he covered them so I wouldn't see them...I only see the wolf ones..." 

"Bennett..." Lisa reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. "Do you want to know how Razor feels without having to ask him to explain verbally?" Bennett nodded. "Then you're going to have to look at those paintings." 

"What if he gets mad at me for looking? He was already mad at me recently..." 

Lisa shook her head. "He isn't going to get mad at you." 

"What if he does?" 

"I'll talk to him." 

"What if he wants to divorce me?" 

"I'll still talk to him but that isn't going to happen." 

"But what if it does?"

"Sweetheart," Lisa pulled him in for a hug but his face went right into her chest. He blushed, finding it hard to breathe. "Razor cares for you. Please trust me on this," she smiled, patting his head again. "Trust me and look at those paintings. Do you promise?" 

Bennett stared up at her. 

"Do you promise?" she continued smiling but continued to suffocate him with her chest. 

"Yes..." he nodded and Lisa released him. 

"Good boy."