「Party Poison」| ☾ | 「3 - Thorns」

"Hey Vince, I have to go for a bit, okay?" you said.
"O-o-okay..." he said, stuttering.

"Try not to break anything, alright?" you chuckle,
putting your phone in your pocket.

"Oh, here. If you need anything or just feel lonely,
just call me on the phone, okay?" you hand him a paper with your phone number written on it.

"O-ok..ay.." he stuttered, shaking, scared to be alone. "Hey, it's gonna be okay." you put a hand on his shoulder.

He whimpered, "Why.. can't I-I g-go...?" he asked.
you sighed. "I- You just can't... Okay?" He sighed.
you head off, leaving Vince to himself.

While you were walking to the store you ran into someone.

They had red hair. They donned a blue jacket with red and white stripes. They also held an animal mask. 

As they were walking, they tripped over the crack in the sidewalk, dropping their mask on a rose bush full of thorns. "Fuck..." they sighed. 

You grabbed their mask, scratching your arms in the process.
It was only a few scratches here and there. Nothing too bad.

As for yourself though, there were scratches across your arms and hands.
Still smiling, you handed them their slightly scratched up mask.
"Oh, t-thank you." 

Their speech patterns grew panicked when they noticed the scratches on your arms. They wrapped bandage that they had on hand around your arms and hands.

"Thanks." you smiled, "Oh, um I-I never got your name?" he said.
"Oh! Yeah, I-I'm Y/N." you replied. 

"Y/N?" he let out a small chuckle, "I like that name." he said, making you smile.

"Oh, I'm Party Poison, by the way." they smiled. After a while of talking, you decided to go.

"Well, it was nice meeting you!" you said, getting up and walking away.