「Vincent」| ☾ | 「11 - Apologies and Answers pt.1」

"So, you let this stranger stay at your house? Did you at least get their name?" you asked, "Yes, but I don't remember what it was." they said. "It was last year, you should be able to remember." 

 Party stayed silent. "Whatever, that's the least of our worries. Right now we should be worried about Vince." they said. You looked down at him, he was still leaning against you. 

That's when you realized, why would Party Poison say that person ruined everything if they were friends..? You were left with more questions than answers. 

You heard quiet groans from Vince as he woke up, "Wh-what happ...ened...?"
He sat up slowly. "Vincent, you're okay!" you smiled.

He looked at you and hugged you, tears streaming down his face.
"I'm s-sorry.." he whimpered. "V-V-Vince d-di-didn't m-mean t-to leave." he said, crying into your shoulder.  "Vince, shh... it's okay." you said, comforting him.  "Vince just w-wanted to find P-Party Poison for y-you," he said "Vince didn't w-want to s-s-scare y-you..."

"Vince, look at me..." you said, Vince lifted his head, you place a hand on his cheek "Vince, you don't have to keep apologizing." you said, "But-" you cut Vince off, "Vince, you don't need to apologize anymore, okay? I forgive you, Vince." 

You kissed him softly on the lips.
He looked up at you and kissed  you back.

Suddenly, the door opened, "Vince!" Party Poison said, smiling. "You're okay!" they hugged Vince, tearing up. Vince hugged them, "I thought I lost you, man..." they said, wiping tears from their eyes. You left the room to let them talk.

"Vince, why'd you do that?!" Party Poison asked. "V-Vince didn't wanna lose you... n-not again..." Vince said. "What's the point of finding me if you're the one that dies?" Party said. Vince went silent. "If I go missing like that again, just stay home instead." they said.

Party Poison went home later that night.

That night you were sat on the bed, with your cat hoodie on. 

"Y-Y/N...  A-are you o-okay?" Vince asked, "y-you're more...f-f-fidg-fidgety than usual... plus you-you're u-usually a-asleep by now." he said. 

"I know I just can't stop thinking of earlier... I-I swear I saw that thing in the distance. I-I still don't know what or who that demon is.. The curiosity is killing me." Vince sighed, "V-Vince knows who it is.." "What?" you said, surprised.