Part 1: Fine A##

(Why hello, ladies. It's time to learn about the human anatomy. --I say that because it sounds super creepy, even though in reality it won't be like THAT. 😅 My fifteen year old self decided to resurface, so I come again with cringe unlike anything you have ever seen! Again, disclaimer, there is NO lemon, however that won't protect you from the plot itself, which is almost as SUS as it can get! That, and said plot was partially inspired by a really old horror movie. You have been warned...)

-

"That'll be 15 emeralds." The villager set down a leather wrapping down on the wooden counter with a smile, the sound of metal clanking from inside.

"No. I won't pay any less than 20!" You protest with an even wider smile. The villager, Fâlen, brought a hand to his face to rub his green eyes in annoyance.

"No-o." He chuckled, hand still covering part of his face. "I'm try'na pay ya back for last week."

"Ohh! Anyone could have put out that fire! I just so happened to be stopping by at the right time... Now, what you're giving me already is enough. A full set of iron armor! I would say even thirty emeralds would be a fitting price for that!"

"Eyeyeye... Fine.. Twenty emeralds then..." Unwillingly, Falen stuck out his hand to you, accepting the small bag of green gems you dropped in it. "What's the armor fr' ...That ...guy... still bugging ya..?" Your villager friend asked, leaning over the counter slightly, a look of concern now in his green eyes.

"I.... No." You swallowed, having completely forgotten you had told your villager friend about him. He seemed to sigh in relief. Good.. You didn't want him and the rest of the village worrying about you. They already tried their darndest to get you to move into the village with them a while back, but you had refused for the simple reason that you enjoyed the solidarity of living on one's own. The serenity that came with nature and a simple life existing hand in hand around you.

After a kind wave and a final goodbye, you said a farewell to Falen and carried your loot of the day from the village over to Daisy your somber looking donkey. You often bought and sold things here in the village once a week, but this week you had to come a second time, since your old set of iron armor finally wore out after so many long years of use. On Daisy's back was both a saddle and a couple small chests. In the little chests, you slid in the iron armor, which was still nicely wrapped in dark brown leather you could always reuse to repair things around the house, and some extra groceries just in case. You were more of a casual hunter, so you often came to the village for your vegetables and fruits.

For a while you rode on Daisy at a steady pace, however, as you got closer to home --the shade of the massive dark oak trees welcoming you overhead-- you got off you ur donkey and just lead her by the reins for the final stretch.

"..That's a fine ass you got there." You spun around, a disgusted face glaring into the solid white, glowing eyes of Herobrine. The man stood a ways back, leaning against a tree with his arms crossed.

"...Excuse me..?" You questioned, about ready to pull out a knife and shank him.

"Y-you-r donkey." He stood straighter, a somewhat awkward look on his face as he attempted to correct himself.

"...You find my donkey.. attractive-?"

"-It's another word for donkey!" He blushed lightly, hands raising a little to defend his honorable name. "You know..? Older speech? Words that were used a long time ago...how I'm like a thousand..and stuff?"

"Uhuhh, I definitely believe that." You rolled your eyes, turning around this time and ignoring him. He used to be scary.... But now.. Herobrine started flying over the two of you, a little to the side so Daisy would keep the distance between you. He flew in an unnatural --to fly in at least-- sitting position, with his legs crossed and his elbows resting on them.