Part 3: The Creep

(This chapter's gunna be a cinch, because I'm a PRO when it comes to abusive relationships! 😎)

-

-

-

You woke suddenly, the cold embracing you as if it hadn't been there the whole night. Your left arm fell onto the bed, in a half sleeping daze still reaching out for something that was apparently not there anymore. The sudden cold confused you as your mind began to wake up. ...Did that mean you hadn't been cold before? Finally, you realized the sun was up, bright and in the sky already.

Darn... Had you really slept in?

You sat up, rubbing your aching forehead. Slowly, you stretched your legs, slid on some slippers, stretched your arms and back, and stepped out of your room. Your wide eyes landed on the man sleeping on the couch. Immediately, your memories flashed with the night before, and then also a fuzzier one of someone holding you down as you felt pain in your upper arm. You reached for your left shoulder instinctively, lifting your pajama sleeve to search for any puncture wounds... There were none... That part must have been a nightmare, then.. but it felt fo vivid at the time!

Herobrine lay on the couch in an awkward position, his spine twisting so he wouldn't have to put weight on any of his injuries. You questioned how he got the injuries. He controlled the monsters too, didn't he..?

It was too much to think about then. You just had to assume for now that he got into some accident and you just so happened to be the only one who could help. Walking back into your room, you dressed into a more fitting outfit for when guests were around and made your way outside to do the chores. You tidied up the small garden from last night's storm, fed and gathered the eggs from the small chicken coop you had, and fed Daisy some fresh alfalfa hay as a little treat. When you were done, it was almost lunch time already.

You returned to the confines of your home, only then just remembering, again, that you had a man on your couch. Only now, he sat up, a plate of food in his hands. You crept closer, seeing the casual assortment of foods from your kitchen put together onto one plate. Looked like he had cooked it himself..

"Oh, hello there." Herobrine just noticed you. He then gestured to the open spot beside him on the couch, which held another plate of food like it.

"...Thanks..." You slowly walked towards him, pulling the plate up from the couch. You didn't sit beside him, however. The two of you sat or stood in silence. Only the sound of silverware scraping against the plates was heard. The meal itself was simply a baked potato with some ham, cheese, and an assortment of other toppings inside of it. "Why don't you sit down?" He asked. You were already halfway done.

"I still hate you."

"Oh.... Well then..." Again, you stood and or sat in silence. "How can I make it up to you?"

"When you are better.. you can leave." You stated. Herobrine lowered his head a little at this. Finally, you finished and put the plate down on the floor. Herobrine was already done by then. "Come on. I need to see how well your wounds are doing and clean them up." Herobrine was surprisingly compliant, unwrapping the blanket he had been using to cover himself to reveal his bandages. Blood stains were seeping through, but it looked old and dry by now.

First, you checked the ones on his back, mostly because the bandages weren't overlapped by the bandages holding together the other injuries on him. They looked like they were doing good. REALLY good, actually! All you had to do was clean off all the crusty blood around them and wrap 'em again with new bandages. Next was the injury by his neck. You had to pull him closer to inspect it properly. Herobrine, jokingly, was almost tempted to rest his chin on your head. That wound still looked pretty deep, though definitely not as bad as last night!