Part 6: Ripped To Shreds

(warning: gore)

-

Previously:

"HEROBRINE!!!" Standing from his recent kill, the man stormed your way. "WH-ERE IS SHE?! WHERE'S (Y-/N)!?!" The man demanded, trembling arm daringly holding his diamond blade up to you. The closer he neared, the more genuine fear was revealed in his eyes.

Your eyes widened...

On oh.

And now:

.

The two of you stood at a standstill. Steve's hands grew so sweaty in your presence, the handle of his weapon nearly slipped from his grip a couple times. Meanwhile, you were terrified too. ...Steve? Oh yeah! This was the man you had briefly seen a while ago before Herobrine chased him off.

"-I won't ask you again, HEROBRINE!...WHERE...IS...(Y/N)?!" Your cuffed hands lifted defensively. How Zeeb expected you to deal with those on was BEYOND you! The hallway layered with corpses waa hauntingly quiet as Steve silently questioned why you of all people were cuffed. He pressed forward, suddenly, stomping your way with his sword out.

"P-PLEASE! I-I-I-I'm not HEROBRINE!" The swordsman hardly flinched, too clouded by anger to even consider your words. He took another few steps forwards. Each time, he too grew weary, as if expecting this all to be a trap and for you to suddenly spring on him. He did, however, notice your oddly wimpy behavior. That intrigued him enough to care enough to listen. "I AM, (Y/N)!!" You spouted. There was no reason to attempt to keep some sort of facade. Not when you wanted the whole problem resolved as soon as possible! Steve shuffled forward another step, this time with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh yeah?? Then do something Herobrine wouldn't do! Go on! I'm waiting!" Steve prepared his sword again, this time ready to throw at you. You stood a little straighter.

"Wai-wai-wai!... But I hardly know the guy myself! How am I supposed to know what he wouldn't do?!" You panicked.

"JUST DO IT!" You sprang back from the shout, breathing heavily as you thought. After a moment, you came up with something that might work.. You started doing a series of cringy dance moves. The kinds you saw the younger villagers typically try and fail at during parties. Expectedly, you were just as bad as the kids, if not even worse!

You ended your charade with a joyous, "heehee!"

Steve scowled your way... Not a good sign. "...That's exactly what Herobrine would do in a situation like this..."

"REALLY?! Oh, come on!!" You slapped your own forehead.

"Which is why I am only further torn.... Because that means you do not genuinely know what he would or wouldn't do..." The man's head had turned downcast to the piles of powder and blood. His eyes snapped up again suddenly, "which could also mean you know exactly what you're doing!"

"WHAT?!" You were confused, questioning the man's logic when suddenly!... Blue leapt for your face!

...A dull ache pulled at your head. Groaning, you rose and to rub the sore spot-

Your hand returned to view, a scratch now cut into it. You realized you were staring in at the ceiling. For some reason, your depth of field felt a little off... A dreaded headache also annoyed your senses. You attempted to move your hea-... It was somehow pinned to the floor. Then, looking a around, your right eye caught sight of a...blade's...handle...sticking out of your head. Your eye widened. In a panic, you felt around your left eye socket. By NOTCH!!! The diamond blade was pierced THROUGH your left eye, brain, AND skull, finally piercing the Netherrack below to hold your head in place. What terrified you the most was how LITTLE it hurt! You would be DEAD right now if not inhabiting Herobrine's body! Now, you felt a mild to annoying headache at worst!