family life (One-Shot #1)

Hello guys! I know this story has long ended. But I wanted to write a one-shot. I have also promised a few readers but never implemented it. Today is the day! You will get a little glimpse into the life of Ame and (Y/N). Of course what happened after the main story.

Family life

After three months of giving birth to our young, Ame and I lay exhausted in our den and watched our young run around. Our wolf cubs kept us busy no matter what time it was.

My head rested on Ame's blue back, rocking up and down to the rhythm of his breathing. I gave birth to four cubs. Two males and two females. The eldest had inherited the brown fur from Ame's sister Yuki and was named Akiyama. He was the bravest of our boys and was not afraid of anything or anyone. After our eldest two blue balls of fur were born. My female cubs, ying and yang. I called them that because they were always together even after they were born. Even now, they stood together against their brothers whenever either of them teased Ying or Yang. My youngest was my spitting image. He was given the name Arata by Ame, which he had chosen before he was born. Arata's character was quiet and instead of his siblings, he preferred to lie next to his father and cuddle his chest. The boys had a lot of energy despite their size and took it out on us just wanting to play day in and night.

"Mom, Dad, can we finally leave the den and finally go outside," begged one of Ame's images and fiddled around us. Ying jumped at me and playfully tugged my ear. Our cubs have been waiting for a long time to finally be able to leave the den. But I was always against it because I was afraid hunters might catch them and take them by force. More than a year ago I had had a bad experience with a hunter. At that time, the hunter killed a fox with a bear trap in the largest forest in Japan, although it was forbidden. We wanted to help the fox when the hunter was nowhere to be seen, so we turned into humans and rushed to the dying fox. When the hunter spotted us and I yelled in his face that it was forbidden to set up bear traps, he wanted to slap me in the face. But Ame couldn't and didn't want to see how the hunter wanted to hit me, so he turned back into a wolf and bit the man in the arm. The hunter shot him in the shoulder with a warrant.

That day was one of the worst of my entire life. At first I was afraid to tell Ame about my concern, but it was difficult to carry such a heavy burden alone, so I finally told Ame about my fear. As Ame was, he was able to take my fears away so that I was willing to take my cubs with me and Ame to hunt. At first they will watch but after three more months we will hunt as a pack.

"I think it's about time," I told Ame as I sat up and pressed my muzzle against his and closed my eyes. He knew exactly what I meant because he returned my gesture and after a while he nodded in agreement. I opened my eyes and stood up, stretching with relish.

As Ame started to get up, Arata whined in protest, suddenly not feeling Ame's presence anymore, instead he scooted closer to me and lay sleepily in front of my paws. I gently nudged my youngest with the tip of my snout and whispered, "Get up, little one. Your father has something important to tell."

"I don't want to," he said, smacking his smacked from tiredness. He hasn't moved a bit from his position. "You will not regret it. I promise," I promised, nudging him a second time. "Ok Mom," he said lazily, opening his brown eyes that reminded me of his father. He had to blink a few times before he could keep his eyes open.

Ame stood proud on all fours in full and looked at our cubs in turn. His burst was swollen with pride at having a family of his own. Of course, the cubs knew what it meant. "Is that what I'm thinking?" Ying breathed to Yang, who were jumping for joy. "May we finally leave the den?" Akiyama asked happily. He jumped up and down happily. All our cubs looked up at us excitedly. I had to stifle a laugh as I watched my cubs cocks swing in excitement. When Ame and I nodded in answer to the question, all cubs cried out in excitement and started jumping around us. "It's finally time," Yang exclaimed happily. "When we go out, all four of you have to stay close to us," was one of our conditions. "Understood," Ying trilled cheerfully. The others nodded in agreement.