Chapter 12

Chapter 12

"I ... you ... I mean, huh?" I asked, very confused. Is it a dream or did he really ask me if I go out with him? "You've heard me right" Ame said, pinched my cheek with red cheeks. "Yes! I really like to go out with you!" I called overjoyed and threw myself on his neck. Ame laughed briefly and returned my stormy embrace. "I was afraid, I thought you wouldn't want" Ame explained, stroking his head. "Why did you think I would say no and what did you talk to grandfather?" I ask him curiously and cuddle against his chest. I could hear his fast heartbeat, which was getting faster and faster. "T-That's my S-secret," Ame stuttered.

I wanted to stay in that position forever, but even that moment has to end and so I let go of him. "What exactly do you have in mind?" I asked him, looking into his deep brown eyes. "I have heard from my mother that there will be a feast tomorrow" the Blue head said and pulled me by the wrist to the living room, where my grandparents were waiting for us. "Let's continue our conversation there."

I still can't believe that he has asked ME, (Y/N) (L/N) for a date!

I wanted to say something too but preferred don't to say anything. Ame and I sat down where we were sitting earlier. Grandmother walked in with a kimono over her arm and put it over my lap. "Here's your kimono for tomorrow. I really hope you like it, because I did it myself" she said proudly. I took a closer look at the kimono, it was with pink sakura blossoms and the fabric of the kimono was white. "It is wonderful. I don't know how I earned it. Thank you " I thanked Grandmother with tears of joy in my eyes.

"Oh, no, dear. I wanted to make up for the time we had not taken part in your life ... " with each word she became quieter and tears began to flow down her cheeks. "Don't cry, grandmother, or I'll start too" I said, hugged her to comfort her. I sighed deeply, because I wouldn't like to start crying. What the males thought or said about our behavior, I didn't know. And to be honest, I didn't want it either.

"It's late I should go better", Ame said and got up from his seat. Then he bowed in front of my grandparents, gave a short "goodbye" and left the living room. "See you next time!" My grandmother called after him. "I'd rather go with him" I told my grandparents and ran quickly after Ame.

He was no longer in the house so he's probably out there, so I ran after his scent and found him in the woods "Ame, wait," I called and gently grabbed his shoulder when I reached him. He turned to me and looked at me with a questioning look. "Yes?" Through his piercing look, I blushed to the roots of my hair and stammered, "W-will we meet tomorrow at the F-Fest? O-Or are you picking me up?" He looked at me silently for a while, then nodded and said, "We meet there because I want to see my mother before. See you tomorrow. "Without warning, he kissed my cheek and ran as fast as possible into the forest.

Because of the kiss I felt behave and touched me on the cheek and smiled dreamily but happy. I could still feel his soft lips on my red cheek. I would be happier if his lips meet mine. I don't know how long I stood there, but it seemed like hours. I went back home. The sun set was beautiful, but I prefer the peaceful night.

This time he was the one who kissed me on the cheek!

When I arrived home, I sat in the living room with my grandparents and watched TV with them. Of the corner of my eye I could make out how the two eyed my face. "Why are you smiling so happy?" Grandfather asked me out of the blue. I looked at him and grabbed my fingertips over my lips. He's right, I guess I still have a smile on my lips. "For no reason" I said happily, sighing deeply. "For no reason?" Grandmother asked this time

"Because of that", I confirmed blissfully, got up from my seat and went to the kitchen to seat something small without a word. I ate only an apple, because I can't eat very much. Suddenly, I remember something that I tried to forget as best I could.

Oh no, I hope we will not meet this blonde snake named Amanda tomorrow.

After eating I went to my room and rifle through my suitcase for fresh clothes, which I would like to put on for sleep. When that was done, I went to the bed and wondered what tomorrow would be like. I'm looking forward to the date with my secret wolfish crush.