Chapter 16

So guys this is the last chapter. Thanks for reading my fanfiction. I hope you liked it.

----------

Chapter 16

After our kiss we held each other in our arms. Neither of us wanted to let go of the other first. It was clear to me that we were made for each other. We are now mates, but not completely, because that is only after the mating. For the wolves, the mating begins at the end of January and we have early autumn.

When the fireworks have faded away, the fireflies came out of their hiding places and whirred around, even around us. It was a very wonderful sight for a couple in love like us.

I put my head on Ames chest and enjoyed the silence and the beauty of the nature. "Will you tell me what you have discussed with Grandfather this time?" I asked curiously, listened to his heartbeat. His heart was beating fast, which made me smile because I knew his heart is beating for me.

"Your grandfather gave me his permission to become your partner," he revealed, gently stroked my (H/C) hair. "Of course only if you want to be!" he threw uncertain in. He stroked his neck with embarrassment. He waited for me to say something.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, approached his ear and said clearly, "I'd love to become your partner." After I said it, I kissed his ear and waited for his reaction. It didn't take long to wait, because he picked me up and spun with me in a circle, he laughed. Of course I laughed with him.

When we have spun around a couple of times, he put me back on my own legs. "You know what it means to choose a partner, who prefers the life of an animal and not of humans?" he wanted to know.

Of course my dad told me all about it. It means: if you decide for the one, who want to spend his life as an animal, then you have to live as an animal with your partner forever. In our case as wolves. "I have long decided," I said, kissing him passionately one last time before making our way to my grandparents.

Our plan for the few days has changed. Actually, almost nothing went according to plan, I noticed.

As we walked through the darkness and holding hands, we talked about our future, and didn't let go for a moment.

In front of the house, I opened the door and entered the house with Ame. "Hello, is there anyone here?", I called through the house to know if the plans of my grandparents have changed too.

"Come into the living room, dear. We have a surprise for you, "I heard Grandpa call. "Yes, we come," I replied, pulling Ame into the living room behind me.

Arrived there, I opened my eyes in suprise, but at the same time happy. My parents were sitting on the sofa next to my grandparents. I released Ame's hand and ran to my parents and threw myself into her arms. At first they were surprised at my actions, nevertheless they returned my gesture. "I missed you so much," I mumbled in my father's chest. My dad pulled me closer, my mother stroked my hair lovingly and said, "We missed you too."

Ame cleared his throat behind us to get our attention. My parents looked at him friendly "You must be Ame?" my mother wanted to know if she is correct. She let go of me just like dad. Ame touched his neck with a smile, he said, "Yes, that's me."

"You're the boyfriend of my daughter?" father wanted to know from him this time. And again Ame answered, "Yes, I am."

"Why do you have to question him like that?" I asked my parents, who actually should be somewhere in America. "And what are you doing here?"

"We wanted to see you and my parents again. We thought a visit would not hurt you, "my mother said and sat down again on the sofa, where she had sat. My father sat next to her and nodded in agreement. "We met them before the party, they were just asking somebody where to find us. So we got out of the car and the rest you can think of, "said grandmother and sipped her hot tea, which had stood on the coffee table in front of us.

Meanwhile, Grandmother spoke, Ame took my hand and smiled at me from the side. I returned his gaze and moved closer to him. My grandparents left the room, before finally disappearing, she said "We'll let you for some time alone."

"I am pleased to meet you. Especially someone who can turn into a wolf. I only know my sister and (Y/N), "Ame said, bowing politely in front of them. The look of my family fell on our hand. Mother got up, went to him and took him in her arm, she said, "Welcome to the family."

"Thank you. It's very nice to have a new family, "Ame muttered, returning the hug but not letting go of my hand. I saw my father got up and came to me. "Do you want to tell us something? Or why are you here? "Father asked and lovingly put his arm around his wife. "Ehm ... yes?" I said, it sounded more like a question. Encouragingly, Ame squeezed my hand. "I-I want to tell you something," I began. "Yeah, we can imagine that," my mother chuckled, looking at me and Ame curiously.

"I have accepted to become Ame's mate. You know what it means, dad. Next time I change, I'll be a wolf forever, "I explained, looked in the eyes of my parents. My mother gasped, except of my father. "W-What? Why don't I know about it, (Y/D/N) (Your dad name)", my mother questioned, pulled on my dad's ear and gave him evil looks. "Ow, oh, that hurts. Honey. That doesn't have to be necessary, "he tried to change her mind. "Oh, and how! Why will my daughter live forever as a wolf and not like you in human being, who can always turn into a wolf? ", She almost growled. "It doesn't matter because I chose you," my dad whispered to my mother, giving her a quick peck on her lips. As a result, she calmed down and hit him playfully on the arm.

I looked at my family and smiled. I will miss them very much. At some time they turned to us. "We are happy for you and Ame. We'll accept your decision no matter what you choose, "my mother said with a smile. After that, I found myself in a loving hug. Tears of joy ran down my cheek and dripped onto the carpet. I snuggled up to my parents. My mother laughed and wiped my tears with her thumbs away. Ame ran his thumb over the back of my hand and kissed my cheek.

"Just like us," I heard my grandfather's voice say behind me. I turned to them and saw my grandmother nod in agreement. When she spotted me watching her and grandfather, she smiled at me.

"Goodbye", Ame and I said goodbye in chorus and hugged everyone. Afterwards Ame and I left the house and waked directly into the forest, before we finally entered the forest, I waved to my family.

One year later Narrator POV

Today was a special day, (Y/N) and Ame's offspring are on their way, so Ame ran back and forth nervously. He could hear painful groans from the inside again and again. "How long will it take?", Ame wondered and wanted to storm into the building and take (Y/N) the pain.

Suddenly it became quiet, because of that he knew that he was allowed to enter the cave of his own family. He would finally have his own pack and family. Who knows if the pack will have more members in a couple of years?

Ame sneaked quietly into the cave, but stopped in front of the opening that connected the building and the tunnel. He sniffed curiously, he could make out different smells. He smelled milk, sweat, and blood. When he smelled the blood, he whimpered briefly.

"You can come in, Ame. But you have to be quiet, you don't want to wake up our puppies", (Y/N) whispered weakly, after all, she had just given new life. She already noticed him when he entered the building. The young mother lovingly licked every single puppy she had just born. After Ame heard her speak, he carefully went to her and lay down behind his mate, which lay with her back in front of him.

He peered over her shoulder. He could make out 4 furball. Two of them were blue, like him. Another had brown fur, like his sister, and the last had the coat color of his mate. Of course, the eyes were closed, they would be able to open them only after a few weeks. "They look beautiful," Ame said proudly, looking at his and (Y/N) puppies.

"But what gender do they have?" Ame asked curiously. (Y/N) looked at her mate and licked him over the snout and pointed with her nose at the brown fur ball, she explained to him "This is a male."

"And these are female," she pointed to the imitation of Ame. "The last one is a male too," she said, laying her head exhausted on her paws. The young mother closed her eyes and wanted nothing more than to sleep. Ame licked her briefly over her snout and said, "We will talk tomorrow about the names of our puppies." (Y/N) grunts approving, before she disappeared into dreamland, she heard Ame say "I am the happiest father and mate in the world ... I love you ".